Intro

Two hopeless romantics blindly stumble into destined love. Grabbing frantically at each others hearts in the dark, they struggle to share their emotions with each other. 

"Hand in hand, the two wonder where they're headed. Is this the beginning? Or the comfortable end?"

Zac Bailey is 23 years old, and a hopeless romantic

Zac Bailey is 23 years old, and a hopeless romantic. Her whole life her family and closest friends have called her mariposa. Because she's always changing, and always moving from place to place. She loves long walks on the beach, dancing, is team apple juice, and has no idea how to convey her feelings to those around her. (Faceclaim: Katherine of the Dollightful YT channel)

Charlie is 24 years old, and has dreams of falling in love

Charlie is 24 years old, and has dreams of falling in love. He's been a gaming youtuber and streamer for years, which has hindered him from meeting and interacting with new people. He never imagined love could be such a nightmare when it actually happened. 

I, Zero, would like to be the first to formerly welcome you to....

-----------------

~THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT~

-----------------

Hey guys! Welcome to what might be my next story after Honey-sweet!!!! LMK if it's something you'll be interested in! HONEY-SWEET IS NOT ENDING ANY TIME SOON THO DON'T WORRY!