Skincare n something else

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn Come here."Jack complained while I waited for my face mask to dry. "I can't, I'm busy."

"I don't give a shit. I need you luv."

"Wait then." "Ughhhhh, I hate you," Jack mumbled.

"Love you too," I said. Eight minutes later, I had just begun to remove the mask and apply serums when I felt arms around my waist and lips kissing my neck. "Can I be of any assistance to you?"I asked Jack. "Yes." He said still kissing my neck."Would you mind going into more detail about what you want me to do?" "I want you. He muttered into my neck. "Hold on a-," I was cut off by Jack as he threw me over his shoulders."Jack, I didn't finish,"

"I don't care," he replied to my whining He threw me onto the bed trapping me with his body. "Let me go."

"No. I've waited too long." "Wait two more minutes Jack." | groaned as he left even more hickeys on my chest."But I need you now."Likewise, my skin also needs me," I said sassily.

"Why do I have to wait y/n, I matter more than your face," You look beautiful all the time. That crap is unnecessary for you."I use 'that crap' so I look beautiful," I replied rolling my eyes at him, "Just two minutes, I promise you. Then we can do whatever you want."Okay," Jack said letting go of me. I quickly ran to the bathroom to finish what I was doing. Jack was nowhere to be seen when I came into our room.

"Boo." I was grabbed by the shoulders as I yelled. He laughed and pushed my hand away from his face as I try to hit him. "I hate you," I told him.

"You know you don't."

"Anyways, what do you want?"He didn't say anything. He just wiggled his eyebrows and looked down at a big stick poking out his pants."Really?"

"Yep. I told you I needed you"

"Fine but don't get any in my face or my hair" I kissed him and went down on my knees as he held my hair back.