1

Summary: They chat for a while before realising that they were meant to meet up with Yellow-green team for a battle! They decide to go again next week. 

"I'm here guys!", Goggles cheerily waved as he hopped over to his group of friends. They were situated at a table near Crusty Sean's crust bucket. Each of them shared their greetings as Goggles pulled a chair from an unoccupied table and sat down with them.  In an instant, all 4 of the blue tentacled inklings began to chat. 

Despite the constant dings from their phones, they continued to babble. It went on until Specs got a call. "Excuse me for a moment.", he'd pardon himself as he got up from the smooth plastic chair. He'd look at the caller's name; Rider. His eyes grew wide as he suddenly remembered the fact that they were meant to meet up with the Yellow-green team for a re-match battle over an hour ago. He'd decline the call before rushing back to the group.

"Guys!", he'd begin in a hurried tone, "We were meant to battle Yellow-green team over an hour ago!" Each inkling quickly pulled out the phone as they started to scroll through their notifications. Bobbles let out a hearty laugh whilst Headphones and Specs anxiously began packing up. "Cod!! I can't believe we forgot", Headphones muttered as she frantically tapped at her phone's screen. Goggles let out a small laugh as he reassured his teammates, "It'll be fine! We can go there now and say sorry!" He'd get up abruptly, causing the chair he was sitting on to screech back. Specs replied in the form of a sigh, "Let's hope an apology can save us.." 

Timeskip ~ 

"We're here!", Goggles hummed cordially as he and the rest of blue team appeared from the Arowana Mall spawn. The Yellow-green team were in a horizontal line in front of them, as if they've been there for a while. "You're late.", Rider tapped his foot on the ground impatiently. Headphones nudged Goggles gently; a signal telling him to apologise for the group. "Sorry!", he'd grin profoundly as he skipped out of the spawn's safety with the aim of pulling Rider's pants down. Rider's eyebrows furrowed as he slammed his golden dynamo roller on Goggles, ricocheting him backwards. Headphones and Specs exchanged unsurprised looks as Goggles rubs the comically big bruise on his head.

Upon rolling up his sleeve and glancing at his watch, Rider shakes his head. "The maps are about to rotate. Let's battle next week instead. Same time. We can just meet up outside the lobby." Headphones nods in response. "Alright-y! Let's go-", she'd promptly stop as she swerved around to see the rest of Blue team in a strange formation.

"GAH! I can't hold this up for long!", Specs trembled as Bobbles and Goggles danced on the platform which was just Specs' brush. In a matter of seconds, the show collapsed, causing the two beaming inklings to tumble down. Blazer let out a laugh as she watched. The rest of Yellow-green team, apart from Rider, couldn't help but snicker as well. Headphones and Rider looked unamused at the situation.