New Friends and him....

It was just like the first time but this time it started at the apartments.......

VRRRRRMMMMM~ Me and my dad just moved in to this new place new town new state all because my mom left me and him because of an indecent that left my face in pieces ...... any ways my names Sal Sal fisher and my dad is Henry and if you guessed fisher your right.

"HEY SALLY BOY" I hear my dad call "yeah whats up?" "start taking boxes to the house yeah"

"sure: I picked up two boxes, which was a dumb idea. I stepped into the apartments and walked to the little elevator in between two apartments like it was just another door. It senses me and it opens like a portal. "Huh convenient" I walk in and I hear someone "whoa here let me help you" one of the boxes gets lifted and i can see "finely" i sigh. a boy not that taller than me looks at me. " i have never seen such a mask" the elevator door closes "so what floor" "uuuuuuuuuuu witch ever room 402 is on" "all right" "I'm Todd by the way" "I'm sal you can call me sally face tho and it's not a mask it's a prosthetic" "oh my apologizes" *DING* the doors open and we walk down the not so long hall "400, 401 aaaaaaand 402!" here we go i'm a little late to a friend gathering so i should go you should come down and spend some time with me and the gang.'' He hands me a key card. "Just put it in the key slot in the elevator and press B. Just come in dont worry about anything." "I'll see if I can" I say as the ginger runs back to the elevator.

I open the door and walk with a slight smile on my face. I unpack the boxes and walk into the living room and plop on the couch. "Hey dad, do you think I could maybe go hang out with some kids in the building?" "Sure bud just call if you need me" my dad says turning on the tv i get up and look at him "thanks" "don't wait up i say as i walk out" "I WON'T" he says thru the door.

I walk down the hall back to the 'portal' I put the key card and hesitantly pushed B...

*DING*

My heart skips a beat as i walk to the door -just come in dont worry about anything-

I open the door and I see a woman with long brown hair in the kitchen. I can't see her face then I see Todd and a girl with brown hair and a purple sweater "Sally I'm pleased to see you made it. This is Ash" He points at the girl in the purple."Hey im Ash... {whispers loudly} Todd you didn't tell me he was so cute" she says looking at him then back at me.

The woman in the kitchen speaks but [her] voice is deep and raspy. "Cute you say now I want to see" " And that's Larry he's just as stupid as he looks" Todd says pointing at what i thought was a woman. "HE I thought that was a girl" I say out loud only meaning to say it in my head.  

They start laughing but I can't help but stare at this boy what i just thought was a female and think damn hes kind of cute...