×Blackout Days×

A day where you do everything with minimal lighting. It doesn't have to be super dark but with as little light as you are comfortable with. I, personally, am horrifies of the dark so i usually have dim LED lights on.

Blackout Days can happen a certain day each week on it's own as a weekly reset or can happen after a very overstimulating day.

These days should be calming and pleasing to experience and can be a day where you show yourself self-care, self-love, or any coping mechanism that is safe, calms you down, and makes you happy. Maybe you need to have a good cry, blackout days are perfect for such a case.

Also, on blackout days, you can have as limited or unlimited social interaction as you want. Want to talk all day in a soothing atmosphere about anything? Go ahead! Wish everyone in your life would shut up and srop talking to you for at least a day? That can happen!

Lastly, blackout days is perfect for naps. And of course the song Blackout Days by phantogram is good to listen to on such a day if your in the mood for a slightly loud/chaotic atmosphere in minimal lighting.

That's all folks! And remember, you don't have to be completely submerged in darkness to have a good time.

Although the name is shared by a banger of a song, it is intended to be  cfa dark and soothing day.