EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

•••

Third Persons POV

As the lights shines, its the 9th days pagkatapos masira ang STONE OF CRIDE.

The Principal Declared the Official Demolition of LUX ACADEMY.

Wala nading use, pagdisirain ito.

Yung nagpoprotect na shield sa School at sa outside world ay nasira na.

The students was so frustrated, but with the help of their families, parents and teachers they slowly accepted the fact of losing their magic.

As the final Ceremony ends. Maririnig sa lahat na naroon sa Academy and taimtin na paghihinagpis ng mga nawalan at namatayan.

That includes Nick John Windford, he lost his bestfriends, Kaye and his Bethany which is his Siblings.

Its makes him traumatized for the the bad news, na pagkatapos ng pagkasira ng CRIDE yun din ang araw na pagalis ng dalawang babaeng pinakamamahal nya.

As for his friends,

Rjay Flames is now a Movie Producer, Actor, and a Famous Model, not to mention he also meets his Mafia Father.

Joshua Terra follows the path of his grandfather a Business Man and now a Multi Millionaire at may sarili ng 5 Star Hotel.

Jason Smith Acuatios, becomes a well known Fantasy Writer, he writen the most controversial Novel in titled the "Lux Academy: The Lost School of Magic"and he also owned his personal collections of artifacts (Musium).

And as for our main character.

Nickjohn Windford becomes a Teacher... Nothing more???

Nope He also owns his own Private school for Science Technology and Engineering. Planing to discover the existence of CRIDE kung paano ito maibabalik, and he tried to cultivate the last pieces of the Stones.

Ilang taon man ang nakalipas, ang pagkakaibigan nilang Apat ay patuloy paring pinagpapatibay ng panahon.

At sa isang araw ang apat na ito magkikita kita muli!

§=>