Pain & Pleasure Chapter5

Jimi ninnidath ninnu oradi anangiyilla.Taevin Kai kond avante aduthek varan action kanichu.Jimi nanich avante aduthek poi.Avan eneet avalde kayyil pidichu aduthek nirthi

Jimi-Mm...entha...Taevi...cha engane nokkane

Taevin-You are really beautiful

Jimi nilath nokki nanich ninnu.Taevin avalde body onn scan cheythu.Avan pothuve slim girlsine anu ishta but Jimide body kandapo he can't control himself.He pulled her for a kiss.He held her waist and deepened the kiss making her kiss him back.He removed her shawl and pressed her breast.

Jimi kiss stop cheythu.She shivered.

Jimi-Icha....Taevin..cha

Her sinful moans made Taevin loss his control.He laid her on bed and kissed her hungrily.

⚠️⚠️Mature content⚠️⚠️

He kissed her neck leaving purple hickeys.He pressed her breast hard while kissing her hard.He tried to remove her clothes.Since the top was tight he tore the clothes leaving Jimi in her bra.She covered her breast.
Taevin smirked at her.

Taevin-Why are you hiding?It's for me right?

Avan Jimide eyes nokki choichu

Jimide kannu niranju aval melle thalayatti.

Taevin avalde hands maati.He removed her bra and started sucking her breast.Jimi closed her eyes enjoying the sensation.
Later she can't take it anymore.

Jimi-Taevicha...Mathi...

Taevin-No baby.Let me take my time with you.

He continued sucking and biting his boobs.He went down and removed her pants and touched her clothes flower.

Jimi-Taevicha venda

Taevin-Ent vendan.Do you want to stop

Jimi onnum mindila.He made her naked and undressed himself.He brought his hard junior infront of her mouth.

Jimi ent cheyyanamenaryathe avane nokki.He don't even think twice and slammed his junior inside her mouth making Jimi gag.She tried to remove it but Taevin caught her hair and made her give him a blowjob.He cummed on her mouth.She spit that out and started coughing.He didn't gave her time and entered inside her making Jimi scream.It was her first time and it hurts her a lot.

Jimi-Ahhh....taevicha....enik vena sahikan pattunilla....ahh.....

She cried.Apolan avan bedsheetil spread cheyyuna blood kandat.He pulled out.

⚠️⚠️Mature content end ⚠️⚠️

Jimi-Ahhh....

Taevin karayuna Jimiye nokki.Avan avalde first time anen manasilayi.

Taevin-Sorry Jimi njan arinjilla

Jimi-Ent

Taevin,-Ath...ninte first timano...

Jimik kettapo kurach sankadayi aval onnum mindilla.

Taevin-We can stop here.Epo cheytha Sheri akilla.Shey I should have prepared you.Njan...I am sorry

Jimi-Its ok.Enikonn kulikanam.

Avan avale onn nokki.He helped her to get up.She was quite heavy but aaaa time avan athonnum chindichilla.Avan shower onn cheythu avale athinte adiyil nirthi.Jimi avane nokki polum illa.Petten avan avale kond blowjob cheyyichat orma vannu.

Taevin-Shey...first time thanne vendarunun.Avan manasil guilt thonni.

Jimi soap eduth paiyye body okke rub cheyyan thudangi.