The Popularity Debt - Well that esculated quickly, the fanfiction.

I breathe heavily into the dark room as I slide myself on top of him.

‘’Harvey, fucking hell you’re obese get off me’’ Tate says with a struggle.

I take this as banter and begin to move my head down towards his. His eyes twinkle we anticipation or constipation I haven’t yet worked it out myself. I start to just hardcore make out with him and he returns by thrusting me into the air, like seriously I nearly flew out the fucking window like 4 times. It was erotic that’s for sure.

I get faster and faster and suddenly I’m going so fast things start to go backwards, so I slow down a bit. I clamber off him but lay down beside him still not breaking the hardcore make-out sesh. However, I then put my leg over him, then the other one, and then the other one. Then he just pushes me off. I’m guessing he wants to play hardcore. So I blindfold him and hand cuff him to the bed. He starts screaming so I’m now taking this as he wants to be even more hardcore, so I chop his fucking dick off with a wooden spoon and start to feed it to him when all the sudden, ring ring, ring ring. My phone begins to ring, I grab my phone out of my kangaroo pouch of fat and see whose calling. It’s bloody Maddie ent it, so I answer it tell her to fuck off and then hang up.

I walk back over to Tate whose now grinning wildy and tug off his blind fol- HOLY FUCKING SIT MORGAN FREEMAN WAT R U DOIN. Morgan Freeman screams as I begin to attack him with my massive bear cock. Then the pengest girl ever walks through the door, her overhang flailing in the breeze that’s coming in through the open window and I can’t help but think that this has happened to me before, but I can’t quite put my finger on it as to why I’m having pure dejavu right now. She struts over to me and suddenly I’m naked, she’s naked and everyone else is also naked. We start to do the cha cha slide, and then I woke up and realised it was all a dream. I turned over in my bed and realised that this amazingly beautiful peng creature was actually in my bed with me. Well fuck, I thought to myself.

Would just like to add, i am actually friends with Bryony and I'm not just randomly making a weird ass fanfic. Also this is a joke, i'm not really strange or anything it's okay. This was for a laugh so don't get butt hurt about it :-)