POV: You had too much to drink

Hunter: Hunter would find you at the cantina and sigh after seeing you drunk. He would give the bartender some credits and put one of your arms around his shoulder as he would help you walk out of the cantina. Once you would be out of the cantina, he would say, "Kriff, Y/N. You smell very strongly of alcohol. I could smell it from the other building." Hunter would lay you down on the bed and wouldn't sleep because he would want to monitor you in case anything happened. After you would wake up, he would make you drink a lot of water and make sure you eat something.

Echo: Echo would actually be drinking with you and he didn't realize how many drinks you got. "How many drinks have you had?" He would ask as he looks at the empty glasses. "How many drinks have you had?" You would ask. "Less than you. Come on, let's get you back to the ship." Echo would respond. He would take you back to the ship and sit there and look at you for a second. You would say, "You're so handsome..." Echo would chuckle and say, "You must be really drunk, huh?" 

Tech: Tech would find you and explain the specifics of why you're drunk. "Y/N, you have clearly had too much alcohol. You are exhibiting all the typical symptoms of someone who is drunk, including slurred speech, a loss of coordination, drowsiness, and slowed reflexes." He would hold your hand and help you walk to the ship. He would lay down next to you on the bed and laugh a little about how silly you'd be acting. "Go to sleep, mesh'la." He would say, tucking you in. "Not unless you're next to me." You'd respond.

Wrecker: Wrecker wouldn't say anything until you got out of the cantina. He would pick you up and carry you out. While he would carry you, you would look up at him and say, "Are you one of the Gods?" He would laugh and say, "No. Thanks for the compliment, though." Once you two would get back to the Marauder, he would set you down in the main part of the ship while he would get some water. He would sit down next to you and hand you the flask of water. He would be nervous about giving you the water because he would admit that he's never taken care of anybody when they were drunk before. He would want to make sure he would be doing the right thing. 

Crosshair: Crosshair would find you at the bar and say, "You didn't invite me? How rude." He would look around and then say, "Let's get you out of here before you embarrass yourself by saying weird things." He would pick you up similar to how Wrecker would. You would say, "You're so strong..." He would chuckle and say, "That's probably the one actually true thing you've said while you've been drunk." He would carry you to his room and say, "Go to bed. Now. In the morning, I'll make you a special drink to help with your awful hangover you're going to have."