Here is the start

This is not going to be a story book where you read MC [Main Character] who is a Miserable woman who has to take a Shits of body shaming by the society, family, friends and person she loves.

All women have to face this same issue at most points of their lives if not at one point.

If you are Plus size you have to live under the impression that Skinny people have their lives easy to go.

If you are Skinny you have to live under the impression that chubby/plus size people have their lives easy to go.

I have read my share books and reached my limit that I have to know and be aware of the necessity of body shaming others to make yourself feel better.

Why do people need the feel to spread these negativities that body shape is the reason for the bullshits people give you for being yourself.

Iam not here to support Plus Size or Skinny people while discriminating and degrading other.

I am here to create awareness among fellow wattpaders and humans that this is a book where your struggles are voiced and understanded while giving the knowledge of comfort that you are not alone or group who faces society's horrors.

Each chapter of this book will give insight to truth of struggles women faces

Fellow readers please share your thoughts here...

But please don't bad mouth other body types because this not some shitty romance novels where author feels the necessity to degrade the opposite body types to make their Main Character strong enough to overcome come their insecurities.