Wedding Night

Note: I know! I said I was taking a break from uploading and I am, but then this idea got stuck in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it so I had to write it out ofcourse.
It's been so long since I've written anything with sexual content and although it's nothing too explicit, you fully understand what they're doing. I hope it's not too bad <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ceremony had been lovely. All of their friends were there, making the day even more special.
   Even though she knew he could not see her, the tears in his eyes and the happiness that was written all over his face made Poppy feel like the most beautiful woman in the world as she walked down the aisle.
   He had taken her hands in his as they exchanged their vows. As soon as they were proclaimed husband and wife, Poppy pulled her new husband towards her and kissed him passionately. Ominis didn't hesitate to kiss her back with equal passion.

They had danced the night away with each other as their friends and her Gran occasionally came up to them to congratulate them and give their well wishes.
   When it ended Ominis had kissed her hand, the one that now had a simple golden band with a small diamond in the center adorning her ring-finger, before pulling her away from the last guests.

That led her to this moment. He had taken her to the nearest Floo Flame, where Sebastian was waiting. "Everything is in order, Leah made sure you just have to say the name of the room and you'll enter directly into the suite." He had informed Ominis, making Poppy wonder just how much he had been planning. As far as she knew they would return to the cottage that they had bought not long ago, but it seemed that he had other plans.
   "We'll handle the last of the guests here, you two go have fun." The brown-haired wizard gave a wink to Poppy, causing her to blush and walked off.

"Ominis? Where are we going?" She asked curiously. Her husband gave a smile in her direction. "You'll know soon enough." Was all he said before he bend slightly down and lifted her up the ground. Poppy let out a small shriek of surprise as he now carried her bridal style, walking into the hearth – not before grabbing a handful of powder – and spoke clearly:
"Room of Requirement!"
   She barely had time to be shocked as the green flames swallowed them.

They stumbled out of the hearth and for a moment Poppy was sure Ominis would drop her, but he steadied them both and only then set her down gently.
As she stood, she looked around the room they were now in.
   Years ago, she remembered it was a big room, filled with tables, couches and chairs and it also contained four Vivariums.

It looked nothing like that now. The room was still enormous. There was a huge, comfortable looking bed to the right, a big wardrobe and dressing screen marking it off from the rest of the room, which only contained a soft looking loveseat, two armchairs and a small table with two chairs.
   There was also a door, and as she marveled at how beautiful yet comfortable the furniture looked, Poppy had her suspicions what was behind it.

"Do you like it?" There was a slight nervousness in Ominis' voice as he spoke. Poppy looked at him. He had his wand out and she knew he had used it to scan around, looking anxious now to hear her thoughts.
   "Ominis, I absolutely love it!" She said as she threw her arms around his neck, nuzzling her face into his chest. He wrapped his unoccupied arm around her and put his chin on her head.
"I'm glad. It'll be our home for the next three days." He said. "I know we don't have any money to actually go on a Honeymoon right now, but I still wanted to do something for you. Leah came up with the idea of using the Room of Requirement."
   Poppy pulled back enough to look at him. "As long as I'm with you, I am the happiest woman alive, but I am grateful for your thoughtfulness. It is absolutely stunning Ominis. Thank you."
His ocean eyes looked down. Though they couldn't meet her gaze, the love in them was clear and she stood on her tiptoes to give him a kiss.