So it begins

Klaus grows more furious as his sister doesn't pick up "Rebekah, where are you? Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy's dead. It's time for a family reunion", He says with a sigh hanging up. He walks up to the truck as his phone rings again, he sees its Stefan. "Stefan. Miss me already?", he said as a smirk grew on his face. 

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom", Stefan said confidently as he stared at the coffins in front of him. "I like to believe I'm a man of my word. More or less", the hybrid admitted as Stefan's voice grew serious "The thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me, Klaus". Not taking it seriously yet the hybrid shrugged "Let bygones be bygones. Trust me, resentment gets old", Stefan chuckled "You know what never gets old?", he asked hearing Klaus open the truck. 

The hybrid was met with the sight of an empty truck "Revenge", Stefan spoke confidently as Klaus yelled "No!". Stefan couldn't stop the smug smile that grew on his face "What's the matter, Klaus? Missing something?", he asked looking through the coffins and realising he couldn't open one as it was spelled shut. "What are you doing?", Klaus yelled lowly through the phone a glare set on his face. "I'm just enjoying my freedom", Stefan said as he ran his hand over another coffin with two words carved into the lid "I will kill you and every one you've ever met", Klaus threatened.

"You do that and you'll never see your family again. I wonder, Klaus. As someone who's been one step ahead for 1,000 years. Were you prepared for this?", Stefan asked before hanging up. He turned his attention to the coffin once more, it was clearly more detailed than the others and has two words carved in the lid, although he had no idea what the words meant. "Min kjærlighet", he mumbled.