Prologue

Name: Y/n L/n

Hero name: Hurricane Madness

Quirk: Weather

Soulmate: ??? "Thank you for bandaging me." (Tattooed on shoulder)

_____________________________________

Name: Shota Aizawa

Hero name: Eraserhead

Quirk: Erasure

Soulmate: ??? "It's no problem you're really the only person to care about me" (Tattoed on chest)

_____________________________________

Backstory

____________________________________

You, Aizawa, All Might, Midnight and Present Mic are best friends. You have been since kindergarten. You all went to middle school together. You all were gonna go find out your soulmate's words together but you found out you were gonna move. You told them and you all spent your last few days together.

_________________
Present day
________________

You just got off your plane and started to ecplore the city. You missed your home place so much. You hoped to find your old friends but in the meantime you wanted to get settle in forst so you went to your new home and unpacked. You had signed up at UA to be a one on one teacher for someone named Denki Kaminari.

You were excited to start your new job but knew it would be tiring to be a hero as well. You made dinner and went to sleep awaiting the new beginningings of your new life. You couldn't wait to see what your life would turn out to be now. You also hoped to find your soulmate along the way.