22.-'๑'-Theater-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

The next morning the three of them were all hung over and none of them left their sleeping spot at all. I was bored because all they did was munch on snacks and go to the restroom. Its a surprise how Katya got down from her bedroom with no problem if she was so "hung over". They were just lazy asses and I was getting bored out of my mind until I got a call.

"Hey" His deep voice left my phone.

"What do you want." I sighed even if I hoped he would invite me somewhere so I could go out of this house.

"Want to go to a theatre?" Tom asked me.

"Hm. Why not." I simply replied, not caring about the performance we will watch cause it was either that or this bullshit with these three. Wait. Is he asking me out?

"Its settled then. Get ready, ill be here after like 10 minutes."

"10 MINUTES? Next time call me sooner dumbass." I scoffed at him and ended the phone call, running to my room to pick out my outift cause Ive already showered.

...

After exactly 10 minutes he pulled up. I stepped out of the house through the door and went to his car.

His new unexpected car was fucking awesome but I had to act like it was common to me, so I don't look like a fan girl.

"You like the car? It costed a lot." He smiled a little before pushing the speed pedal. We drove off

"It costed what?  Your pets? Nice." I sarcastically said to him and turned away to look through the window.

"Oh come on.. I've kissed 1000 hoes, yeah, but I don't pay with them, Angela." he chuckled and made a sudden turn, making me grab onto the car seat.

"Slow down jeez." I muttered out.
He just grinned and we carried on driving until we reached the theatre.

It was pretty cute of him to invite me to a theatre. We went in and he spoke to the man behind the counter for some time while I looked around. I wasn't really familiar with this place even though I've been to a lot of theatres when I was young and living in Germany.

"Come on lets go." Tom scared me from behind as his hand touched my back gently, gesturing for me to move forward.

We entered the auditorium and picked our seats and The place was very nice. We sat there until we heard some music coming from behind the curtains as the show started.

...

Some time passed and It was obvious what play we were watching. There was a lot of shooting action and I always flinched at the noise effect of the guns cause they were very loud.

Tom laughed at my reaction, seeing me flinch every time there was a gunshot. I ignored him.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" He asked me, taking out a pack of cigarettes.

"smoke?!" I turned to him. Was he serious? That's so dumb.

"I always smoke at the theatre.. Somehow it enhances the performance." He placed the taken out cigarette in between his lips.

"Well if so, give me a smoke." I pulled out my hand from my pockets. He looked at me and smiled while I patiently waited for him to give me one.

"I'm not going to waste them on you. You stop halfway through." He said before inhaling the smoke.

I mocked him before he looked at me.

"We have to share then~" He said, handing me his cigarette. As I grabbed it, our finger tips touched. It was like an electric shock went through me. What is this feeling..?

I took the cigarette and inhaled. He was right, the play didn't seem as boring as before. I swallowed the smoke as he gripped my wrist and brought the cigarette to his face.

...

It ended and I stood up.
We left the theatre and sat in Tom's car.

"Thanks for inviting me." I smiled at him. He nodded, smiling back and I felt a little safer for some reason.

" I told you I've kissed a 1000 women. It was a lie."

"I know." I chuckled at him.

"I've only kissed 2 or 3 hundred. Now. How many men have you kissed?" 

"Very few." I replied. I've only kissed like two guys. One was my ex and one was my bestfriend that I've kissed for a dare.

" but you almost accepted giving me a kiss. Why?" Tom asked me.

" such a foolish reason I'm afraid. I just.. wanted to kiss you."
I mumbled to myself but he had definitely heard it because of the smirk forming on his lips. I got embarrassed and looked away.

" Don't worry, you can kiss me on your way to your door." He said.

" Shut up. "I replied quickly, still looking out into the street.

We drove through the streets as our conversation ended right there. It was awkwardly silent, at least for me. Tom was grinning all the way to my house.

I got out of the car and quickly sprinted off to the door while Tom took his time to get out of the car.

"Hey! No goodbye kiss?" Tom laughed as I flipped him the middle finger and disappeared through the door.

As much as I hated him, I liked him..

Tom's POV:

I watched her disappear into her house. I felt butterflies in my stomach for no reason. I liked that girl and I couldn't see her as my pet, I could see her as my girl.

I opened the door to my car and hopped in, driving off to our house.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___955 words___