Welcome Readers!

Hello you beautiful people!

I am officially BACK from my long break.

Sorry for that ( ; - ;)

With a ....long..... delay, I introduce you, the SEQUEL to my first completed book on this account!

With this introduction, I'll quickly go through some rules / new stuff etc.

1. Some of you might have not seen, but my OC went through a small redesign (later shown in the first chapter). Her powers are the same (I will not be explaining the basics again) and coming from the same source, it's mostly just looks.

2. I looked more into Jane the Killers lore - after a bit of thought, I am sticking with the 'Jane Arkensaw' situation; aka scars, wig etc. That might change some things regarding some small story elements [also, I don't know stuff about wearing wigs, so cut me some slack if I mess up, thnx].

3. This story will not have any set update schedule - i'll try to update once a week/two weeks, but I cannot say I will do that every time.

4. I am NOT a native english speaker, so there might be some grammar mistakes, though I try to edit them out.

I hope you all will enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy coming up with ideas - and let me tell you, I have IDEAS. I hope I won't lose interest in writing before these ideas see the light of day.

Anyway, that is all for now, see you in the story chapters!

>HappyPills