: Fate? :

: No one's POV :

In the ethereal realm of Celestia, a place where angels resided, a radiant and beautiful angel named Sun lived. Sun was unlike any other angel; his golden hair sparkled with the light of a thousand suns, and his sapphire eyes glowed with kindness and compassion. He was known for his incredible healing abilities and his willingness to help those in need.

But across the vast expanse of Celestia, beyond the celestial boundary, lay the ominous domain of the demons, known as the Abyss. It was a dark and foreboding place, inhabited by malevolent creatures and ruled by a fearsome demon lord named Eclipse. Among the demons, there was one who was different-Moon. Moon was a striking demon with jet-black hair, lovely red eyes that glinted like pools of blood, and a mysterious air around him. Unlike his kindred, Moon sought to find a way to bring harmony between angels and demons.

Then one fateful day, during a celestial festival,

: Sun's POV :

"*giggle* Come on Earth. You have to dance, it's a festival for heaven's sake!" I laughed while trying to convince Earth to dance. As I started dancing, I no longer paid any attention to my surroundings.

: Moon's POV :

"*sigh* I still can't believe we have to go to this stupid festival" Blood Moon groaned "Yeah me neither" Blood Star agreed

"Will the two of you STOP! You know this is something we have to do! And besides you two hate everything so shut up and go walk around or something!" Our father growled.

"*groan* Fine. Come brother!" Blood Moon and Blood Star then started to run off.

"*sigh* Moon. Can you go watch them and make sure they don't kill anyone, while me and your brother go give the annual greeting?"

"Of course father." I replied, then going after the twins, as father and Kill Code left.

And without looking where I was going....

"OOF!"
"OOF!"

I crashed into an angel

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry, are you okay?" The angel then said while helping me up.

"Yeah just dandy." I growl while rubbing my head.

"Maybe next time watch your-......."

: No one's POV :

Sun was drawn to the enigmatic Moon, and Moon then found himself captivated by the radiant light that Sun emanated. They exchanged brief glances, their souls connecting in a way neither had ever experienced before.

: Sun's POV :

As I looked deep into his beautiful red eyes, I pulled myself together and spoke up.

"S-sorry I'll make sure it doesn't happen again, have a pleasant evening." I say while quickly walking off back to Earth who had finally been getting in the mood and was dancing beautifully.

: Moon's POV :

All I could do was stand and stare at the stunning angel in front of me, literally and figuratively stunned by the handsome angel, then before I knew it he left as quickly as he appeared.

So quickly I'm sorry for not updating my main story "My King", I've been real busy lately and will be updating it on the 27th so look out for the next few chapters on that date. Also after updating to a couple chapters I think I might take a break from "My King" and chill with this for a while so super sorry but, anyways hope you enjoyed Good day or night ladies and gentlemen!