Bathroom fuck

An incessant buzzing tormented my ears, preventing me from concentrating on the scientific article I was reading. I dropped my work, huffing in exasperation, and got up to get my hands on what was bothering me.

It was my phone. Of course, that could only be it. I rolled my eyes, my own fatigue getting on my nerves because I couldn't think properly. I picked up without looking at the identity of my interlocutor, praying that it was not an emergency. The eager voice in the device immediately proved the contrary to me.

Shit. It was an emergency. And a serious one.

"Calm down Ijichi, calm down, breathe and re-explain that to me calmly ! ... What do you mean Itadori is no longer there ? And Nanami is injured ? Can't you go help him ? Shit, no, you're right, Itadori is a priority, we can't afford to lose Sukuna's vessel. Alright, send me Nanami's coordinates, I'll go."

I hung up in the same breath, the exchange having not lasted a minute, and prepared my first aid bag in a panic, before running to the car. The tires squealed loudly on the gravel as I sped off. Holding the steering wheel with one hand, I fiddled with the hands-free kit with the other to call my future patient.

"Hello? Nanami? Yeah, it's me.. Shoko's not here, okay ?! I know you'd prefer someone else but you have no choice, only me is available today ! What the fuck did you do ? Ijichi told me it was serious !"

Pause on the other end of the line. He wasn't usually talkative, which annoyed me, but now I was more worried than anything else. His hoarse voice muttered a "rather serious, indeed." My tension skyrocketed, and I slammed on the accelerator, passing the cars at an unregulated speed. If he admitted to me on his own that things were not going well, the situation must have been dramatic and he was on the verge of death.

"Ok I'm coming, don't move and try to hold on as long as possible, Ijichi gave me your coordinates, I'm on my way !"

"I don't intend to move."

His reply tore me a sneer, while my heart was racing. My resentment for him would wait, and I would start telling him everything that was going on in my head, just to keep him awake. Hands clenched on the steering wheel, the miles ticking by as precious seconds of his life ticked away, I could only think, "Don't fucking die, Nanami !"

The end of my run was blurred in my head, too focused on what to do to save him to remember how and where I had parked. I rushed towards the building that Ijichi had described to me, before spotting the toilets where Nanami was supposed to be. I opened the door too abruptly, bumping into the handle, my skidding knocking me off balance at the last moment.

Nanami was there.

I sat up just to regain some dignity after this chaotic entrance, before joining him near the sinks. At a glance, I took in the scene : the blood-stained towels, his face too pale for my liking, the beads of sweat on his brow and the too deep fold of his lips. He suffered. I had learned to recognize his pain signals which he tended to hide, because he was a IDIOT ! I put my medical bag on the edge of the sink, and approached more slowly. He didn't even look at me, the bugger !

"Hey! Could you at least look at me ?! Have some respect, I must have taken quite a few fines considering how fast I drove to get to you."

He did only a shadow of a smile, which increased my anxiety a notch. Usually, he would have yelled at me for breaking the rules, but if he didn't have the energy to do so, he was in very bad shape. I didn't think any further, and began to examine him, lifting his shirt. His hand was compressing his wound with a blood-soaked handkerchief, and his skin was clammy and cold to the touch. He was bleeding heavily and was going to croak if I didn't do anything.