1 - Battle Royal

Katsuki props his legs up on his desk, tilting back on his chair ever so slightly. The back of it hits the desk behind him with a small knock. Katsuki stretches, yawning slightly as he feels his back crack.

The classroom is a mess like normal, discarded papers and wrappers either crumpled up or ripped on the floor. Most of the desks are pushed against other ones to make tables for big groups. The islands of desks are full of rowdy students, doing God knows what.

It's so loud it's giving Katsuki a headache, which is just pissing him off even more. These rejects just can't shut up. Every single day since he started middle school, his class has been like this.

Their homeroom teacher gave up after only a week of dealing with this class after he got beat up by a student.

No one was specifically named, but everyone knew it was someone in this class. No other teacher even tried to take his place, so Katsuki was forced to just sit here most of the time. Not even that, but it's just this damn class that is like that.

Katsuki had almost burst a blood vessel when he found out that every other classroom in this whole damn school is at least somewhat decent, unlike this one. He got the wrong people he guesses.

There is a small tug on the collar of his uniform, and he lets out a small grunt as a response. Normally Katsuki would kill anyone who dared touch or breath anywhere near him, but the person who sits behind him has a special privilege.

"K-Kacchan, I forgot my charger for the field trip today. Can I borrow yours when we get there?"

Katsuki huffs and glares at him. Izuku Midoriya, his childhood best friend, AKA loser nerd Deku. (He's the only one given permission to call Izuku the last one). Unlike the rest of this reject class, Deku was actually slightly disappointed when he found out that this class would get absolutely nothing done.

When Katsuki does nothing but glare back at him, Izuku sighs and pulls on the back of his collar even more, his eyes slightly pleading.

"Kacchan, come on! Let me use it! I let you borrow my All-Might comic when we hung out last time!"

The annoyance on his face is even more apparent when his brows furrow and his lips are pulled back with a look of disgust. Izuku gasps, his other hand going to his mouth, his own look of disgust on his face.

"Gross Kacchan! Stop making that face!"

Katsuki just stares at him, his expression not changing. Izuku clicks his tongue and covers Katsuki's face with his hand, the other one still staying on his shirt. Izuku pushes his face away, making him move his head.