Trade Shot #1 - "Feeling Lucky?"

The girl watched as a slim figure with a tablet darted across the area with no intention of slowing down for anything. Right when he hit the corner of the security room, she aims her fingers at him, waits until the timing is just right, and....

Strike!

Vines swirled from her digits, swimming their way towards the man and effectively trapping him against the wall. Not even a second later, a rabbit, luminescent and glowing red, catches up to the confined mortal and jumps on him, crushing the pile of flesh with his weight and causing him to bleed out all over the metal floor.

"Finally!" The rabbit huffed, giving a final kick at the cadaver. "Piece of shit!"

Emma covers her mouth, laughing at the hare's vexation. "You can be such a child sometimes, you know that?"

"Are you kidding? This fucker tried to taze me with his little twinkie device! Let me at him!"

Emma grabs her lover's head and places it under her chin, coddling the angry bunny to warmth. "C'mere, asshat." She giggled.

Lucky hugged her back, wrapping his arms around the brunette and gently squeezing as to not bruise her. Then, he scooped her up, holding her bridal style as their eyes then stared daggers at the corpse below them.

"What do you suppose we do with him?"

"Eh, I'll throw 'em to Hangry," The rabbit snorted, stretching his metal arms above his head, letting his girl down. "Already got enough corpses for punchin'."

Emma smiled. "Geez, is that why you're so strong? What a hunk you are, Luck!"

Lucky tried his best to hide his smile, but the blush on his cheeks were too visible. "Don't flatter me, doll, you're makin' me go soft."

"Aw c'mon, can't a girl compliment her cute bunny?"

"Emma."

"Well it's not my fault you're just soo adorable!"

"Ems."

"If you're so mad about it, why don't you just so being so darn cu-"

The girl's words were cut off when Lucky heaved the body over his shoulder, pacing for the exit with his face beet red and his systems all heated up. She simply giggled at this, waving the rabbit farewell and blew a kiss behind him.

"Addio, mio carino coniglio~!" she says, before taking her leave as well.

Meanwhile, the rabbit approached some sort of red room with the glowing sign that read "Kitchen" above it. Knowing who was in there, he walked inside, the smoke from the cooking meat filling his nose. Lucky slung down the body like a sack of potatoes and leaned his arm against the bar of the table.

"Hey, got any room for some more mortal meat over 'ere?"

"Sorry, I don't restock until Tuesda- Oh. Oh! Hiya, boss!"

The pig chuckled nervously, turned the crank for the stove down and wiping oily sweat off his forehead with a chef hat.

"Hey Hangry, got some juicy ribs right here for ya!"

"Huh, thank you!" The pig said, gently taking the cadaver from the rabbit's arms and setting it down with the gang's previous victims. "You don't usually do that kinda thing,"

"What kind of thing?"

"Swoop into my kitchen and bring me fresh bodies," Hangry stated, inspecting the fixed figure. "In fact, you've been actin' different in general! I mean, I don't mean to get into your business, but you aren't usually so..."