Chapter 1: Taken

I am Ebony Aailyah de Smytheford, and I am 18 years old. I have long, aqua-blue hair (which I get from my grandmother). I have shockingly blue orbs, the kind of blue that you see when you drown in the top two feet of water. A blue that makes me look supernatural, that's how blue my head-circles are. I have thick black eyelashes, and they are so long they actually touch my hairline, which is pretty impressive. I am 4'11, so I always say I'm 5'. The only things I ever wear are my skinny jeans and my dead dad's t-shirt. The one he died in, when he was run over by a lawnmower going an entire 2mph. The owner of the mower was arrested, but I never got over it.
     Anyway, I wake up on the morning of July 4th, 2013, (yay, USA), and start to get ready for another day of summer school. See, I have flunked my Sophomore year like 3 times, they should just pass me by now. I put on my (dead) dad's t-shirt, and tuck it into the belt of my skinny jeans, so what if it's too big for me? I look at my face, and makeup magically appears, but not normal makeup, no-makeup makeup. Suddenly, I hear my mom screaming, "Ebony Aailyah de Smytheford! Get your skinny, ratchet, hairy, broke, stupid, fat, ugly, pimply, bitchy, nerdy, drunk, high, fake ass down here!" I gulp, knowing my mom was going to chew my ass out. For what, I don't know. I put on my Ugg boots, and sprint down the stairs so fast that I trip on my hair and fall flat on my face. I get up and my mom is starring at me. "Ebony Aailyah de Smytheford, I sold you for 1 cigarette, and a chewed up piece of gum. Meet your new owners." I look over at the opening door, and gulp, my face frozen in fear. My eyes widen as I see... One Direction walk through the door! Harry speaks up and says "Hello love, we're your new owners."