My OC Power Ranger (For SonicBlade40)

Name: Ryutei Arasaka

Age: 17 (Physically), Over 300 Years Old (Actually)Birth: January 1stHeight: 5'11Race: HumanOccupations: Power Ranger and Chief Cyberware Scientist and Ripper DocAffiliations: U

Birth: January 1st

Height: 5'11

Race: Human

Occupations: Power Ranger and Chief Cyberware Scientist and Ripper Doc

Affiliations: U.A Academy Support Course, Arasaka Industries (His Family Company from 300 Years ago when quirks started to appear)

Classifications: Hero Force Ranger, The Cyan Ranger, The Cyan Dragon Ranger

————————————————————————

Skills, Powers, and Cyberware

Quirk: His ability, known as Storm Dragon, bestowed upon him the power to manipulate storms in all their fury. With this quirk, he gained incredible control over winds, rains, thunder, and lightning.But Storm Dragon went beyond just storm manipulation. 

Ryutei acquired qualities reminiscent of a dragon, such as enhanced smell and instincts, which allowed him to perceive danger and navigate the world with unparalleled precision. In addition, he possessed the extraordinary ability to transform into a Hybrid or Full Storm Dragon. In Hybrid form, Ryutei gained partial draconic attributes, like heightened strength, agility, and resilience. When he unleashed his Full Storm Dragon form, he fully transformed into a majestic, awe-inspiring creature, boasting colossal wings, scales that shimmered with the hues of storms, and the power to summon tempests at will.

Dragon Form

Moves

Move 1: Storm Dragon Roar - A devastating display of Ryutei's Storm Dragon powers. With a deep inhale, he unleashes a powerful breath from his mouth, forming a colossal spiral of wind, lightning, and water. The combination of these elemental forces creates a fearsome tornado-like effect, capable of wreaking havoc and causing considerable damage to both the environment and his adversaries.

Move 2: Storm Dragon Turbulent Fist - Ryutei channels his Storm Dragon abilities into his right fist, imbuing it with the forces of wind and lightning. As he strikes, the surrounding air crackles with electric energy, and fierce gusts of wind swirl around his hand. The impact of his punch carries the combined force of a cyclone and a thunderstorm, dealing significant damage to his opponent.