UNTITLED

It was cold.

So cold that he was sure that his entire body would freeze up and turn into ice. This feeling was so familiar, and it haunted him so many times in the past, but it was so difficult to get used to it. It stabbed him in a different part of the body every time it returned, and it never stopped.

He was never able to pinpoint the reason why this kept coming back to torture him. He knew he wouldn’t this time either, but he just wished that one day he’d be able to fight back and succeed.

Yet he was all alone now.

He lost all of the friends who used to help him with every little thing, even if it was such a silly thing to be stuck over. He lost the happiness which overwhelmed him every time he turned on his computer and talked to those little notes which used to support him. And worst of all, he lost the family that sat with him through his ups and downs.

Here, he is at his lowest, and he wanted to cry out all of the emotions that had been piling up ever since that day. But there is no reason for him to cry since nobody will be there to listen to his troubles anymore. He’s all by his own, and he had to be independent, even if he wished to have a friend by his side.

Reaching out to music did a little, but there were songs which just kept making him think back to warm memories. Memories he knew he couldn’t keep forever— memories he knew that wouldn’t be his after time passes. To sing was pointless, because he had been crying so much to the point that his throat had gone sore. And in the end, he didn’t feel like calling for anyone’s help, no matter how much he knew he needed it.

Because he’ll do everything by himself from now on.

WRITER’S NOTE

check that out, my first ACTUAL story on wattpad, which therefore sets my path to going insane as i continue to improve as a writer

it’s pretty short as i said in my bio, but i put some form of effort in here so i do hope you enjoyed reading it.

i felt a little inspired after playing omori and swimming through the area after humphrey’s fight, so here i am, writing. will i write more any time soon? most likely, but will i post them on wattpad? probably not

look forward to my future stories
or not