Introduction to Y/n

Y/n is 17 years old, she struggles with a lot of anxiety and is very sensitive after a lot of people picking on her last year. However, her friends help a lot and can always tell when she needs it. Her parents are divorced and she spends most of her time at her mothers house because her fathers house is quite chaotic. Y/n's mother works late most nights and has the occasional business trip. She also has an on and off relationship with a man who seems to be more attracted to Y/n than herself.
Anna- Y/n's best friend of 5 years (18), she is very protective of Y/n and will do anything do help her.
Amy- Y/N's step sister (15), they grew up together and are more like best friends than siblings. She knows everything about Y/n and loves to hear about everything she has to say, the two are practically inseparable.
Maya- The so-called "Queen of the school", her and her group are some of the nastiest girls you will ever come across, most people are too afraid to stand up to them. She may not exclaim it but she is extremely jealous of Y/n which is why she bullies her, it's not that bad at the moment but she will soon begin to feel like Mr Carter will fall for Y/n instead of her.
Alex Carter- The very good looking new maths teacher (23), he is very protective of the one he loves and will kill anyone that was to even lay a finger on her. He understands that most of the girls in school have a crush on him but it's hard to stay professional when there is one he likes back.