Sparkles Goes to the Farm

Sparkles, Claire and Daddy go down to the local farm. "You are going to love all the animals!" "Are they locked up like the zoo?" Sparkles asked sadly with his head down. "Ah, well they do run around free sometimes but at night yea, they do have to go back to the barn."
They arrive at the farm and there are animals everywhere. They all start making animal sounds to Claire, but Sparkles can understand every single one. "What a weird looking horse!" "I don't see any udders!" "Do you think farmer brown will want him?"
Sparkles runs off. "Hi I'm sparkles what is your name?" "Moo Moo I'm a cow." "You are a weird looking cow." I'm not a cow, I'm a unicorn." "Where are your udders unicorn?" "What is your purpose here?" "Ummm I don't know." "I have never been asked that before!" "Let me think about it and I will come back." "What is your purpose?"
"I give the farmer milk with my udders." "Does anything come out of your body?" Sparkles thinks about it. I can sneeze sparkles. Sparkles starts to sneeze and covers the cow in glittery sparkles. "Oooh I'm a sparkly cow now thank you!" "What is milk I don't think I have had that before?" "Silly unicorn of course you have milk is in everything." "Have you had ice cream?" "Oh yes! It's my favorite!" "You're welcome." snickered the cow. "Ok well it was nice to meet you Mrs. Cow!"
Sparkles walks down the dirt road and comes up to a sheep. "What a weird looking sheep."
"I'm not a sheep I'm a unicorn." "Baa baaa I'm a sheep." "What's your purpose sheep?"
"I keep people warm with my wool." "What's yours unicorn?" "Are you sure your not a sheep?" "Nope, and I don't know what I do, Sparkles said with a tear." I can't do that." "What do you eat?" "I eat apples," said the sheep. "Ooh yummy, I eat ice cream." Sparkles started to sneeze and covered the sheep in glitter. "The farmer will love this!" "Thank you!"
Sparkles walked down some more and met a cat. "What a strange looking cat?" "I'm not a cat I'm a unicorn." "Meow meow I'm a kitty cat." "What is your purpose on the farm?" "I catch mice so the farmer isn't scared." "I can't do that." Sparkles gets sad again. "What do you eat?" I drink milk and eat cat food." "I eat ice cream." Sparkles starts to sneeze and the tabby kitty turns all glittery. "Farmer will love this new coat." Nice to meet you cat!"
Sparkles goes down to the pond and meets a duck. "What a strange looking duck." "I'm not a duck I'm a unicorn." "Quack quack I'm a duck." "What's your purpose mr duck?" "I swim around and frolic for the farmer to relax." "I can't do that." Sparkles is sad again. "What do you eat?" I eat algae and worms." "Yummy I eat ice cream." "Sparkles starts to sneeze and the duck is covered in glitter. "Farmer will love this new look." Nice to meet you mr duck."
Sparkles spots a hen house and his curiosity gets the best of him. "What a weird looking chicken." "I'm not a chicken, I'm a unicorn." "Bock bock I'm a chicken." "What is your purpose mr chicken?" "We lay eggs so farmer can eat." "I can't do that." *sigh Sparkles feels sad again. "What do you eat?" "We eat chicken feed." "Yummy I eat ice cream." "Sparkles starts to sneeze and covers the chicken's feathers." "Wow farmer is going to love my feathers thank you!"Nice to meet you chickens."
Finally Sparkles comes up on a horse. "What a funny looking horse!" "I'm not a horse.!?" "Wait? You do kinda look like me." "Maybe I am a horse." "What is your purpose?" "I give farmer rides to the meadow." "I sometimes do that he smiles." "What food do you eat?" "I eat oats and hay." "Oh, I eat ice cream. I guess we are pretty different Afterall." Sparkles gets really sad and starts to sneeze. "The horse turns glittery." "Wow I kinda look like you do now. "Farmer will love it." Nice to meet you Mr horse."
Sparkles runs to the meadow and starts to cry. "I don't have a purpose." "I'm just a weird looking horse who can't even give rides." Claire finds him nearby because she was climbing a tree down the dirt road when she heard the cries. "What is wrong lil unicorn?" "I don't have a purpose he cries louder." "Sure you do silly unicorn." "You have the most important job!" "It's to make sure this little girl is happy and has a friend." "Bestie you are right!" "I do have a pretty good purpose." "Now come ride me like a horse."
Claire giggles and gets on the back of the unicorn. "You are way more special than a horse." They fly away and frolic the day away. They get back on the ground. "Did you two have fun at the farm?" "Yes Daddy they both said. "It's so much work though." "I tried to help and kept sneezing on my new friends, but they are all glittery now. Daddy and Claire both giggled. "Silly unicorn." "Let's go home and eat ice cream." "Oh Sparkles, that's all you think about." "I can't help it!" Especially today." "None of my new friends knew what it was." So I kept thinking about it all day now my tummy is growling for it." "Why of course we will have icecream." "You two have been so good today."