Chapter 1 : I'm moving out

Killua pov:

It's was a bright day, where every thing was peaceful and the weather was fine which was a perfect day for me to relax ,  *sigh*...... Until.

"Mom!!!! My fav figurine is broken......
Killua!!! were you the one who did it"(Milluki)

"Milluki I don't have time for your whining, and Kalluto my dear why is your room full of papers!!,ugh.. just clean them already and throw it in the trash"(Kikyo)

"No...!! Mom you know they're not trash there'll all my family"(Kalluto)

" Hey have anyone saw Killua, I miss my dear brother already ,I need to teach him about the 'Purpose of Life'(Illumi)

"Illumi , There's some one at the door waiting for you ,he said his name was...Hisoka if I'm not wrong "(Silva)

"Ugh... Why is he here? Just tell the Gotoh to chase him out" (Illumi)

"Anyways the breakfast is ready so everyone come down stairs, and where's Killua? I haven't seen him "(Kikyo)

" He'll come down eventually when he gets hungry (Silva)

"Okay then, we'll just start with out him, Alluka my dear can you please help me set the plates" ( Kikyo)

"Yes mother"(Alluka)

Back to Killua pov:

"Ugh... This is what I have to deal with every morning "

I'm Killua Zoldyck 18 y/o.
Our family is well known and famous
All over country, we're actually very wealthy and most of the people even fear us and never dare to mess with the Zoldycks.
Rumours said that even a picture of us worth a million ,*Damn...*

But I'm tired of living here, it's not like I hate my family or anything I do love them but it's because I wanna be alone for a while, far from all the noise and disturbance. It's hard to deal with they've always been so noisy except Alluka ,she's cool . You might wonder where I am right now,

"I'm at a cafe with my friend Leorio"

"But I've made breakfast for you, why would you go out and eat" Kikyo said in a dramatic voice , "I had to discuss something with him so we decided to meet up at the cafe, I'm hanging up now". "Bu- Kil wa-wai" Killua hanged up and kept the phone at the table .
"Man... Can't I just have a peaceful day for once" Killua said in annyoed tone
"Well ,guess she was worried about you" Leorio said while sipping his coffee " She's always..... Like this!! some times she be like , Kil where are you going? Kil this is not how to behave as a Zoldyck, kil this-kil that ,Ugh... this is bullshit "said killua mimicking his Mother "That sure can be annoying, hey how about we move together in an apartment ?"
" For real?" Said killua being weirded
by the suggestion " Hey, if you didn't liked it you could've just said it . Stop giving me that look!!"

Killua pov: actually the idea of an apartment is not bad but what worries me is living with this guy.😒

"Okay then, find a place where it's comfortable and clean and I hate living in places which are noisy so I'll leave the rest to you "
"Yes captain 🙄" said Leorio"

They both stood up payed the check and ready to leave when someone grabs killua's wrist " umm.. excuse me c-can I have your number" a girl said who was staring at Killua before while he was talking with Leorio