CHAPTER 1: "How does the story of the Wolf Brothers end?"

"How does the story of the wolf brothers end?" Thats the million dollar question, how does their story end? Sean and Daniel Diaz, there, at the border of Mexico, surrounded by police. The journey of the wolves took them to a huge forest, to a cabin in the woods, to their grandparents home, and then a weed farm. The whole time, Sean only wanted to protect his little brother. Instead, all he felt like he did was lead his little brother to trouble. They both went through hell and back just to end up here, and Sean didn't know what to do. He knew that if he surrendered, he and Daniel would be separated. Sean would have to face years in prison, maybe more than a decade. He didn't want that, he would miss out on his little enano growing up. On the other hand, crossing the border is so much more risky. Who knows what Mexico would be like for them. How would they make money, what kinds of people live there? These questions circulated Sean's mind as Daniel looked at his brother for an answer to his question. How does the story end? "I think their story ends right here." These words, when Sean said them, felt like a dagger in Daniel's heart. What was the point of all they went through. All of the SHIT they went through, just for Sean to surrender. Daniel felt anger rising through him, he understood that Sean only wanted to do what he thought was the 'right thing'. Daniel on the other hand, knew that it was bullshit, no way in hell was it the right thing. The Wolf Brothers NEVER surrender. He felt almost as if his anger was building up to a climax, when Daniel screamed. This was the loudest scream Sean had ever heard, and it shook the car they were sitting inside. Suddenly, Sean felt some sort of energy flow into him. It was a strong, itchy feeling, sorta like the way wind feels when it blows against you, but it was warm, and electric. Sean remembered, at one point, Daniel described his powers the same way that Sean felt this energy. Could he have powers too? Daniel was exhausted, like that release of energy, or power was too much for him. Sean had to protect his little brother once more, and as a last resort, he lifted up his hand to see if his theory was true.