Search of the lost relic

Third person POV:

(Flashback to Kant's childhood) *Knocking* " Kant sweetheart, breakfasts ready~" Queen Airi Hoshino softly sings to her young seven year old son outside his room. " You need to hurry and get ready, once we're done at breakfast I have someone I'd like you to meet~" She says sweetly, knocking once more. The small child finally awakens, rising in his bed to a sitting position while rubbing his eyes. " Okay mommy, I'll hurry!" The young child calls back enthusiastically, jumping up and running to his wardrobe to pick out some clothes. " Alright sweetie, I'll be in the dining room with Aiko and Yuuta~" she called out in a voice as sweet as honey, before the sound of heels tapping against the marble floor was heard, growing further and further away from Kant's door. The young boy quickly changed into some short puffy short jeans, a pink frilly blouse, and a pair of white sneakers then headed downstairs for breakfast.

Once in the dining room he sat down on the opposite side of his brother and sister. He starts to eat the food prepared when his father Cyrus walks in. King Cyrus scowled looking over at Kant as he ate. "Airi, I will not stand for this. Our son prancing around in girls' clothes. It's disgraceful!" His voice boomed through the room, causing the crystal chandeliers to tremble with his anger. Two pairs of giggles erupted from across from Kant at the mean words of his father. Airi's eyes hardened, her voice calm but laced with fire. "He should be allowed to express himself however he pleases, Cyrus. As long as Kant is happy, that is all that matters." The air grew rather tense as father and mother clashed, each holding their ground with determination. Kant continued to fill his mouth with his favorite fruits and pancakes, blissfully oblivious to the storm brewing behind him.

After breakfast, mother and son strolled hand in hand through the sprawling palace gardens. A familiar face stood waiting—a woman named Choi Hana, Airi's dear friend. Behind her, shyly hiding, was a young boy named Choi Jongho. Hana encouraged her bashful son to greet Kant and play with him. Kant's eyes sparkled with excitement as he approached Jongho. "Hello! My name is Kant. Would you like to explore the garden with me? I hope we can be friends!" Kant's enthusiasm was infectious as it swept Jongho out of his shell, and with a shy nod, the two boys set off on their first grand adventure.

Once they reached the vibrant gardens, Kant and Jongho found themselves surrounded by a tapestry of blooming flowers and lush greenery. The scent of fresh blossoms filled the air, and the sound of birds chirping added a symphony of nature to the scene. Kant's excitement was evident in his eyes as he led Jongho to an enchanting secret hideout he had constructed amidst a cluster of tall trees.

Jongho's initial shyness slowly subsided as Kant warmly engaged him in their imaginative games. Together, they played knights protecting their imaginary kingdom from fierce dragons, and explored the hidden nooks and crannies of the royal gardens. Their laughter echoed through the palace grounds, creating an infectious joy that couldn't be contained.

As the boys frolicked in their own magical world, Queen Airi and Choi Hana observed from a distance, sharing whispers and smiles. They reveled in the blossoming friendship between their sons and were grateful to have found solace and understanding in one another.

Meanwhile, the king watched quietly from afar, his eyes tracing the lively duo. An internal struggle raged within him, torn between societal expectations and the undeniable happiness his son displayed while wearing what he pleased.

Days turned into weeks, and the bond between Kant and Jongho grew stronger with each passing moment. They became inseparable, exploring not only the gardens but also their shared dreams and aspirations. Together, they crafted tales of adventure and heroism, imagining a world where they could just run away together and travel the world with nobody to stop them.