•Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe•

Wednesday's POV:
I walked down the hall while people stared at me. I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago... but I admire the sadism. I walked as my heels could be loudly heard. The bell rung as I saw boys leaving. I opened Pugsley's locker seeing him tied up with an apple in his mouth. I stared as he fell to the floor. I bent down and took the apple out of his mouth. "I want names" I told him. "I don't know who they were, honest, it happened so fast" He said looking like he's about to cry.

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness" I said untying him. "Pull yourself together. Now." I say sternly. He tried to hold back his emotions but then I had a vision of the boys bullying Pugsley. The bell then rung again as Pugsley asked if I was okay. I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions they come on without warning and feel like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn. "Leave this to Me" I told him standing up. "Wednesday? What are you gonna do?" Pugsley said which made me stop walking and turn around. "What I do best" I told him walking away.

I walked to the boys during swim practice holding piranhas. "Yo, Dolton, look pigsley's sister" A guy said. "Hey, freak this is a closed practice" Dolton Told me. "The only person who gets to torture my brother is me" I say dropping the two bags of piranhas. They All started freaking out trying to swim away. I smirked as dolton got bit and screamed in pain.

Saphire's POV:
I was doing homework as Enid excitedly came in. "Hey Enid" I say smiling gently. "We are having a new roommate!!!" She yelled hugging me tightly. I giggled as I hugged back. "I can't waittt!!! But that also means that ur gonna have to share my side because she might sleep on the other side" she told me as I nodded not understanding what she meant though. I cleaned the room getting it ready for our new roommate.

I heard the door opened as I looked. "It's so... vivid" This guy says. "Howdy, roomie!" Enid says running towards our new roommate. "Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair" Ms. Weems said. "Where is Saphire Enid??" She asks as I walked over to them. "I'm right here" I say smiling as she smiled back. "This is Saphire Gracelyn, Wednesday" she says as I smiled. "Are you feeling okay?" Enid asked concerned. "You look a little pale" she said as I nudged her. "Enid" I say frowning at her.

Wednesday's POV:
"Wednesday always looks half-dead" father told them. Enid looks like rainbows threw up on her as for Saphire. She had beautif- I mean nice white hair shoulder length curls with light pink ends. She had pink eyes that look so innocent and she has freckles and elf ears. "Welcome to Ophelia hall" The girl Enid said trying to hug me. I backed away staring at her. "Not a hugger. Got it" she says smiling. "Welcome to our school, I hope you enjoy your time here" I hear a soft spoken voice said as I looked to Saphire. She put her hand out as I just stared at it. She quickly put it down blushing from embarrassment. "Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color" Mother tells them. "Oh, wow" Enid says. "What happens to you??" Saphire say's concerned. "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones" I say with no emotions. She then looked scared as Enid hugged her. "Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform" Ms. Weems said chuckling.

Saphire's POV:
"Enid, Ember please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way" I hear Ms. Weems say smiling. "Is her name Saphire or Ember." I hear Wednesday ask. "My real name is Saphire but it's long so people call me Saph, Sparkles, Ember or Elf" I tell her smiling and she nods. Wednesday turned around and glared at her parents before walking out the door. Enid skipped out with her and I walked out. "Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us." Enid explains.