Morning

Marvin lay in his soft bed next to whizzer, he was sleeping peacefully (and snoring LOUD.) until his alarm went off loudly. "Oh..goddamnit Marvin -" whizzer groaned, turning his alarm off and glancing at his boyfriend who was STILL sleeping. Whizzer didn't usually wake up this early, which pissed him off, but when he looked back at Marvin he smiled. Marvin was sleeping with his mouth wide open, still snoring. Whizzerchuckled, then got out of bed to take his morning shower. As whizzer approached the shower he stretched and yawned while peeling his boxers off of his body and entering the sliding door shower. (It was whizzers idea to get a sliding door shower instead of a regular one, he liked it when Marvin would come in to brush his teeth and stare whizzer as he showered.) As he washed the shampoo out of his hair he thought about Marvin, his silky hair, his attitude, his stupid square ties, everything. He hated him but in the most loving way possible. He added a few more products into his hair, then washed them out and stepped out of the shower. As whizzer did this, Marvin walked into the bathroom to start getting ready as well. Marvin didn't notice whizzer at first, he was only wearing his boxers as he entered the room. He looked up, jumping a little "W- DAMN." Marvin almost shouted, chuckling and covering his eyes with his hand as the sight of whizzer almost scared him half to death (not to mention he was NAKED.). Whizzer only smiled and wrapped a towel around his waist, "Good-morning." Marvin smiled back at him and rolled his eyes, turning on the sink to brush his teeth. "Don't you have work today?" Whizzer questioned, the cold tile floors were now soaked with water. Whizzer knew the answer to his own question, but he still liked when Marvin complained about his job. He walked up to his boyfriend and hugged him from behind, running his hands up Marvin's baggy t-shirt and grinning into the side of his neck. "Mm..no actually..I don't have work." Marvin lied, enjoying whizzers warm/wet hands on his cold skin. He decided he was skipping work today , whizzer didn't need to know that though. He made whizzer think it was a holiday or something at work. Whizzer ended up getting dressed and Marvin did the same. When whizzer walked downstairs to the living room, Marvin followed. Marvin was not wearing his usual outfit, (button up shirt with a square tie, belt, jeans.), instead he was wearing sweatpants and one of whizzers t-Shirts. Whizzer found it cute that Marvin decided on wearing his clothes instead of his own. He watched Marvin sleepily make himself a cup of coffee and lean against the countertop, drinking it. "Hey marv, come sit with me and watch trash tv, my strange addiction is on." He giggled as he watched Marvin rush over to their white velvet couch and sit down next to him, putting his coffee down on the table and snuggling up next to whizzer. "I love it when you're like this, You know? You're so sweet in the mornings." Whizzer whispered, wrapping an arm around his sleepy boyfriend. "It really depends on the morning though..sometimes you're a total ass." Marvin rolled his eyes playfully at whizzers comment, "Shut up..." Marvin smiled and leaned in to give his boyfriend a passionate kiss. The two of them kissed for about a minute or two before pulling away and panting. They only smiled and held each other, enjoying their morning together.