Idk what to call it

So this is basically a story where y'all the readers get to choose how the story goes. (Kinda like those shows on Netflix) I am making this because I can never find any fan fics like this. If the next chapter of the story is already out please don't comment what option you want.

Now for y'all's first option.

Soulmate AU options

Wings

Eyes

Hair

Tattoos

Any combination of the ones above and/or one that isn't included above.

Disability AU options

Deaf

Blind

CIP/Congenital insensitivity to pain (can't feel pain)

Any combination of the ones above and/or one that isn't included above.

Mortal AU options

Neighbors

High school

Any combination of the ones above and/or one that isn't included above.

If you want a combination of the AUs above (example: tattoo soulmate AU and neighbor AU) or an AU not included in any of the categories above comment it here.

I've already decided on the ships I'm going to use for this: Solangelo Nico x Will, Percabeth Percy x Annabeth, Caleo Calypso x Leo, Zianca Zoë x Bianca and maybe Jiper Jason x Piper. But if you have any requests of ships you want me to include it can be a OC x OC, cannon character x OC, or cannon character x cannon character (in the case of one or more OCs please give me a profile of your OC(s) listing at least(but preferably more information): name, age, hairstyle, hair color, eye color, personality, and things they like/dislike) but please not one that would break up one (or more)of the ships above (example: Percy x Nico)