42| ꜱᴏᴛᴛᴏᴄᴀᴘᴏ'ꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 2K+ FAM 😍 HOPE, IT GROWS MORE AND MORE🥹

In Two Chapters Gap, the views jumped from 300K to 370K+ Views Thank you so much

Longest chapter ever 15500+ words. This chapter covers many layers like Mafia, Love, Pain, Mystery etc., I hope you all enjoy it. I did my level best. Don't skip any scene. If you do, you will not do a thing. My Main Profession became A Part-time Job and Writing became A Full-time to give you all this. A few unpleasant things happened to me, personally which affected my writing and delayed the update. Sorry about that. It's been a long time since I wrote. It might have mistakes. U can mention it, I will change it. I tend to make mistakes too.

NEXT WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER.
We are at the End.🥹
__________________________________

Last Chapter Summary:
-> Flashback of how Trishula kills the people who all hurt Aadriti emotionally and then who all tried to kill her as well. 
-> Knowing Trishula is the Former member of the Capone Squad where other SottoCapos' and their family died and she is the lone survivor.
-> Mahalakshmi Iyer (Book5: Female lead) entry
-> Sahor and Aadriti have a cosy night and he buys a dress for their future baby
-> Aadriti spends quality time with her Family
-> Aadriti finds out about the life-threatening mission of Sahor and decides to stop him
_____________________________________

1 MONTH LATER AT "SAHOR-AADRITI" PALACE...

Aadriti looked at Sahor with tear-filled eyes as he closed his bag, ready to leave. He stared at her and sighed since it is making him feel so bad. "Ah! It's not a big deal. I'll come back soon, Goddess.", Sahor brushed off her tears and hugged her who has been going through deep inner torment for the past month ever since knowing about the life-threatening mission.

Her face was buried in his chest as she let out in her muffled voice, "This is a mission, not a business excursion." He smiles and caressed her hair. He made her look at him and found more tears in her eyes.

He frowned and said, "If you are gonna be sad like this and send me off, then it gonna affect my mission. Do you want that?" Hearing it, her cries quickly stopped as she shook her head negatively and wiped off her tears, saying, she will not cry anymore. He smiled, but he is feeling guilty since he became a reason for her sadness.

"Give me the phone number of your Boss. If you fail to pick up my call, then, my next call will go to him.", Aadriti asked Sahor like a child demanding the chocolate which made him laugh. She mumbled, why are you laughing? She hugged him again, wanting to expand the time. He stroked her hair, saying, it's nothing.

"So, Our Second anniversary also gonna slip out from our hold as Our First. It is next month, Saho. Can't you stay with me until that?", she muttered sadly.

Sahor heaved out a deep sigh, not knowing how to comfort her. He whispered an apology in the end and said, he will make it up to her once he comes back.

She hit his chest for it as well as tilted her head up. She asked him, "Promise me."

He declared, "I Promise." She gave a smile and buried her face in his chest again before holding him tightly.

IN EVENING 5...

Aadriti's brother Hrithik and her father, Sikander both pulled her away from Sahor as he got in the car. "One more minute, please!", she cried like a toddler who got forced to go to school for the first time. The whole family watched her with a boring look. For the past hour, the same scene is getting repeated over and over again. They had enough of it.