¡La reunión!/The meetup!

Y/N POV

This morning I woke up at 6:00 and I remembered that today my childhood friend Alex was going to meet me at a cafe at 8:00 this morning. So I decided to get a cute little outfit picked out because I haven't seen Alex in forever I decided to get a little dressed up more our meetup. I found a perfect outfit.

(Your outfit looked something like this but, you can change it if you want.)
It was 7:45 and the cafe was a 10 minutes away so I started heading that way. I started playing music by a band called lovejoy. I listened to concrete, call me what you like,and portrait of a blank slate. I pulled up to the cafe and, turned my car Bluetooth off along with the car and, headed in. I got in and saw a black haired male in a beanie that walked up to me. I didn't recognize him at first and then I knew it was my good friend Alex. I was so happy I haven't talked to him in years. I looked up at him and gave him a big hug feeling safe in his embrace. He looked down at me and laughed. "How short are you y/n!." "Hey don't call me short." I said back as I let go of him. How have you been?" "Muy buena tu?" I asked him. "How about we get some coffee and catch up." He says. "Yes of course can you order mine I'll have a black coffee with some Carmel and creamer." I say as I turn to get a table for us.

Haha Im going to leave you guys on a cliffhanger
Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha