•Woe Is The Loneliest Number•

Enid told me everything that happened at the fair. "Aww I should have went" I said disappointed. "Really Sparkles" Enid said. "No I'm joking I hate blood" I say. "Where is weds" I say looking around. "She's talking with the sheriff" Enid explains. I left my room to go help out tine the boats for the Poe cup race. Enid has been going crazy. "If Bianca Barclays wins again this year, I will literally scratch my own eyes out!" Enid says. "Enid that's not safe.." I say painting. "I would pay money to see that" I hear Wednesday say. "Howdy, roomie!" Enid says skipping over to her. I smiled as I walked to them. "I'm glad you decided to stay weds" I say smiling. I went back to painting as those two spoke to each other. "Enid come help us!!" I yelled since she gets to talk to weds while I have to finish this.

I smiled as Weds came into the quad. "What are you? Alto, Soprano or just Loco?" Bianca asked. Weds played a note which broke glass. Wednesday walked away as I ran to her. "Why are you following me again Saph" she asked not looking at me. "I wanna! And plus I like your company" I told her blushing a bit. "You suck xavier" I tell him giggling while he missed the middle of the target. "No need to be rude Ember" he chuckled. "Huh. You actually showed up. Ever shot a bow and arrow before?" Xavier asked weds. "Only on live targets" she told him. I grabbed a bow and arrow and shot it which aimed perfectly for the middle. I started shooting more as they spoke about Rowan. I sat down watching them both. I gasped in amazement as weds made it perfectly in the middle while catching an apple. I left Wednesday alone since I had stuff to do shocking.

I sat next to Xavier in class as he was drawing. I smiled as weds sat next to me. I stared in disgust as I saw Xavier bringing a spider drawing to life. "I doubt the girls are impressed by your tricks, Mr. thrope" Ms. Thornhill said. I stared dead at the fake spider as it exploded. Everyone laughed as I smiled. Bianca and Weds started answering questions to one up each other. "are we still talking about flowers???" I ask confused as people laughed. We went back to painting for the Poe cup. Gosh I'm just everywhere today. "I have to go back to the woods" weds said. "But weems has been watching me like a culture circling a carcass" weds explains. "And you want me to cover?" Enid asked. They started talking about how thing is upset at weds. "Maybe you should apologize" I say painting. She stares at me and walks away.

I walked to my dorm until I heard voices from inside. "I snapped at you. I'll check my tone in the future. Now chop-Chop, before all our leads turn cold." I hear Weds say. "What is it that you want? Hand cream? Nail buffer? New cuticle scissors? Consider it done" she told thing. "I know I'm stubborn, single-minded and obsessive but those are all traits of great writers." She says. My hands glowed purple as I made a fake ant appear so I could listen and see from inside. "Yes. And serial killers. What's your point?" Wednesday asked Thing. "I have nothing to get off my chest, and I am not submitting to your emotional blackmail. Fine." I hear her say. "When Rowan showed me this, it confirmed my greatest fear. That I'm going to be responsible for something terrible. Not good terrible, like Ivan. Bad terrible" she explained putting the picture down. "And that's why I need to find out the truth.." she says. "I am not hiding anything else" she says as Thing tapped the bed. "Okay.. fine, it's weird I may have these feeling towards Saphire" she explains as I blush. "But she wouldn't wanna be with me, I'm different way different from her." She says as Thing touched her hand. "Breathe a word of this to anyone and I will end you" she said.

"Pay back is gonna be a bitch" Enid told her. I laughed lightly and touched her shoulder. "Blab and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb" weds said to Eugene. "Snitches get stung. It's hive code. Besides, I should be thanking you. This is the most girls I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees" Eugene said. "Shocking." Weds said. "I've always had a thing for werewolf and Elf chicks" he smiled. "The change that Enid ever becomes romantically interested in you is less than 1% and Saph is an automatic 0%" she explained. "So I've still got a shot!" Eugene said happily. Wednesday left as she grabbed my wrist. We went to the woods as I held Wednesday's arm tightly. "Are you gonna do this the whole time" she asked looking at me. "I might.. also weds I have something to tell you" I say. "Could it wait? Or is it important" she told me. "Well are my feeling important?" I also confused. "Kinda.." she said which made me smile. I grabbed her hand as she tired to pull away I said "Wednesday I love you".