~~ lists pov ~~

           it started out as a normal day. I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and then headed out the door.  I got onto my bike, I rode to school. it was so much better than my parents driving me. when I got to school it was normal I went to first period which was language arts and then second period and so on. it was lunch that really started this whole story. 

    I sat down at my normal table with my friend Ella and my other friend Eric. they are dating, unfortunately. I sit across from walking PDA every day so half of the time I just go to the gym and sit on the bleachers instead. actually, a lot of people in my school do this.  she was one of the people who would go out the gym door to go and smoke. One day I just got the urge to follow her. 

   I sat next to her on the bench. she went to hand me the cigarette.  what I said next is so lame "No, thanks I don't think smoking is very good for me..." she rolled her eyes and just went back to smoking. "What are you doing here?" she asked. I mean what was I gonna say? I have a hallway crush on you and I followed you out here to stare at you... thank god that is not what i said I actually said "I wanted to start smoking I guess..." She stared at me not saying a word until she finally did "You just said smoking is not very good for you."

 I paused, she was right but that was the only excuse I could think of. "I changed my mind" She smiled and handed me the cigarette. when i inhaled I of course caughed my lungs out. but when I did she gave me this look of confusion. "you know I've never seen you before." I sigh and look disappointed this is a conversation I was kind of wishing to avoid. "well in this school my status points are very low i don't have many friends and I'm like the geek of the school..." When I said this she looked away like she was trying not to cry. "that hits a little to close to home." she chuckles but I don't get it.

 at this time the bell rang. it was the end of lunch and it was now 7th period. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how do you guys like this first chapter

lmao this chapter took 3 days to write because i was lazy... <3 

also i write on my computer so no emojis for you :(