1.The RAINBOW comes after RAIN

Everyone has a past that want to forget badly even if it's a stupid thing to cry as if it would be forgotten after.

There is a saying ;
"After every rain there will be a beautiful RAINBOW 🌈 as if like something never happened".

I basically don't understand that fact but whenever rains my heart ♥️ just feel a little bit better as if something hard that I was carrying fell.
That light feeling just makes my heart wonder for sometime what made me become like this even if I stay like this forever that feeling I get after every rain makes me become strong and remember that past I want to forget badly.
Every memories that we had contain with bad and good but very least it's the pain that carries that memories we want to forget it happens because actually we don't want to forget the pain we had in that memories.
After many drowns we will be okay after sitting in that sofa or bed that makes us forget this whole universe after that great sleep in it as if after every rain that rainbow comes.
Even if it's hard just do whatever you want to do that pain who carries that bad memories will be gone as if nothing happened after that great sleep so you just have to remember what happened to make me remember that memory.

"Sometimes it's okay to cry but don't forget what made you cry".
Everything will be okay so don't worry and just take big breathe and get a good sleep so that the bad memories can be go away after every rain.

Rain drops comes with the clouds that contain them, sometimes clouds also must have had a hard to carry that raindrops so they must have want to release a little bit of it so that they can be okay so like that it's okay to just cry sometimes to feel okay.
All past will be gone with something new....

Just my own thoughts to heal my self too.
I listen to Goodbye (안녕) – Hyolyn (효린) after every rain and that makes my heart feel better.
Have a try listening to it.
Sehwa6_