Hide and seek‼️‼️‼️

There was muffled breathing coming from a corner that Ye-Jun had noticed. Dae-jung was the 2nd to last alive, he was terrified. Ye-Jun isnt who he is to him anymore, he was terrified to even think about an old friend killing him. The sound of footsteps coming closer and closer was making him shake worse than before. Dae-jung shut his eyes tight before a light feeling of metal hit his leg. He then let out a shaky breath trying not to cry. 'Dae-jung..I thought I'd never find you again my love..' Dae then froze hearing the voice as he opened his eyes. He couldn't speak. He didn't want too. 'How about this..I kill that mamo girl and I let you get to the mist..as long as you stay by my side.' The idol smirked at Dae, crouching down to look at him in the eyes. He tried to say something, anything but he couldn't open his mouth. He heard something In the distance. Another generator done. Then a noise from across the map alarmed him. 1 generator completed. 3 generators left. 'My love..the clocks ticking..I don't have all day yknow..' He could tell the nice facade was cracking.
It was making him nervous. 'Answer me Dae!' the sudden yell caught him off guard, before hearing quiet footsteps approaching and then a bat swing. 'You freak!' Suddenly his arm was grabbed and they were running out of the area. Ye-jun groaned, looking around noticing he had lost them. 'That stupid bat..'

The next thing Dae knew they were doing a generator. It was like he was on autopilot when he started on it..          'I assume you and that disgusting bastard have history?' Mamo spoke up. 'uhm..yeah.'  The girl sighed at the response. 'He's so damn weird, obsessing over you like that. I'm shocked he didn't down you.' He let out another shaky breath. 'It's..how most of our matches go together, he just tries talking to me. But if he gets too upset, he'll kill me.' 'He should just play the game fairly, that asshole..' 'it's fine, it normally h-' Mamo shook her head. 'Nuh uh, nuh uh uh uh uh. that shouldn't be normal, it shouldn't be aloud either. He's a weirdo who obsesses over you! You for real need like..a restraining order.' The two were quiet for the rest of the time, making sure to focus on the generators. They both..really wanted to get out of there. Once they finished the generator, they had split up so now both of them were on separate generators. He heard something in the walkie-talkie from his pocket. 'The killer is in a chase with me!' Dae-jung cursed. Mamo was a one hit kill and if she got downed he'd have to find the mist. and fast.