Chapter 64 - George Trepal - Murder Mystery Party Gone Wrong - Part 1

Oh, hello there :) Two cases in one day? Christmas must've come early- okay, sorry. That was cringe. Anyways, glad to have you back so soon. Our case today is farrrr from a Christmas present, I'll tell you that!

This case has all the ingredients of a crime novel. When I first started to research this, I came across 20 different opinions and experienced 20 different emotions. You'll see; it's truly an unbelievable story. There are numerous characters and twists, so stay focused and get ready for a journey to Alturas, a tranquil little town that will see its routine shattered forever.

**

In Alturas, USA, Peggy Carr, a 41-year-old woman, works as a waitress in a small restaurant when her heart starts beating rapidly. She feels like thousands of needles are being poked in her feet and hands.

An excruciating pain.

When she goes to the hospital, no doctor can determine what's happening to her. A few days later, her sons also catch this mysterious illness.

This is only the beginning of the hell that this family, along with the inhabitants of Alturas, will experience, struck by a deadly and completely inexplicable curse.

Peggy Carr is a single mother of three children: Cissy, Allen, and Duane.

She's a woman who has always had to fend for herself in life, developing a strong, tough personality, not complaining and being down-to-earth

You know the type.

However, this doesn't prevent her from being a very loving and protective mother. In fact, her children adore her.

But outside her role as a mother, she could be tough.

With this kind of attitude, it can be a bit challenging to find a partner. Although she didn't express it, her children could see that her single status was becoming a problem for her. So when she meets Pye and falls in love, her three children are genuinely happy to see their mother finally happy.

I agree... peculiar name...

 peculiar name