Sparks Fly

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I own everything in this book or the rights are given to their respected owners. Although, obviously, I do not own Song Kang or Han So Hee or any of the existing individuals mentioned in this book, they are just for a life-like experience to the reader. 

This is purely for entertainment and by no means is written to offend any one, any person of any community, religion, caste or gender. And of course, I am not a professional writer, though I look forward to being one, kindly excuse any errors made.

Also, by any means I do not own Taylor Swift or her music, obviosuly. Her music is used as a refrence including the title of this book (which is one of her songs) because I love her music and lyrcis. Who doesn't though?

Author's Note

Namaste, Angel here! If you enjoy reading this book, you are absolutely welcome to leave comments and I would love taking all your opinions. However, I urge you not to spread any kind hate as I mentioned above that I am by no means a profession writer and looking forward towards improvement. I'm also extremely slow at updating, so chapters might take a few days or even months as I, apparently, love writer's block. That's it, I guess and you're reading,

SPARKS FLY  by @-BELLABUTNOTHADID / Angel