You came to my heart, my eyes wide open to you

When people had to describe Mori Ougai, words like pure evil and manipulative always came up.

Cold-hearted and merciless.

One of the most dangerous men in Yokohama.

Heartless.

But whenever Mori caught sight of his daughter, his cold gaze was replaced by a warm and unusually loving look in his eyes.

Because even if the things they said about Mori were true, they were wrong about one thing.

Mori Ougai was not heartless as loved his only daughter.

She was the only person that had Mori's heart.

The only person he would do anything for.

"Dad...I'm tired. Can I lay down in your bed?", she asked after entering her father's office.

The mafia boss looked at her in surprise at the question.

His daughter had often spent the nights in his bed in the past, as almost all children did from time to time.

However, he had not expected his daughter to desire to do so again, at the ripe age of nineteen.

The bed in question was in a room behind Moris desk, adjoining the office.

Because Mori was a busy man, he sometimes had so much work to do that he didn't even have time to go home for the night. So he stayed in the mafia's headquarters and slept a few hours in this bed.

The door behind his desk led into a room with a large bed with red blankets and a panoramic window with a view of Yokohama.

And this bed was incredibly comfortable. Especially on rainy days, there was nothing more relaxing than lying in this huge bed and watching the city from the penthouse.

And today was one of those days. It was raining outside and the Port Mafia had surprisingly little work to do after they made some sort of armistice with the Detective Agency.

And after sorting away files and reports from her recent missions all day, Y/N was exhausted.

Instead of going home, she had the idea to pay her father a visit and make herself comfortable in his bed.

Mori smiled. "Of course Y/N. You don't have to ask me for something like that."

"Thanks Dad!" She hugged her father -who was sitting behind the desk- and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

And then another and another.

"You-...kiss…-are-...kiss…-the best!"

Mori was a little taken aback by all the sudden affection from his daughter, but then smiled at her warmly and full of love. He blushed a little.

"And you are the best daughter a father could ever ask for. Let me give you a kiss too, sweetie.", he points for her to come closer.

She did as instructed and bent over to get closer to her father. 

However, she did not turn her head to the side, as Mori had expected she would.

Instead of kissing her cheek as he wanted to, his lips collided with hers and Mori gave his daughter a big kiss on the lips.

Mori's eyes widened in surprise and he pulled his face back quickly. 

He didn't mean to kiss his daughter on the lips.

Not that it is weird behavior per se, but it is surely unusual, given the fact that his daughter is nineteen, not nine.

Mori looked at his daughter apologetically. He hoped he did not make her uncomfortable.