And they were roommates?

Requested by Despairfrogcos0 !

Crybaby gasped quietly, awaking from a nightmare in the middle of the night. She sat up and looked around cautiously, trying to figure out of she was still dreaming our not. Once she realized she was in her dorm, she swung her legs over the side of her bed and stood up slowly, making her way to the living room.

She squinted as a ray of light from the TV hit her face, letting out a small whimper.

Angelita, who was sitting on the couch, quickly turned to see Crybaby standing at the start of the hallway leading to their rooms.

"Crybaby? What are you doing up so late?" Angelita questioned, turning down the brightness of the TV a little.

"I could ask you the same thing.." Crybaby's voice was raspy and low, which caught Angelita off guard.

"Oh yeah uh- sorry. Did I wake you?"

She gestured to Crybaby to come sit with her.

"No, I had a nightmare.." Crybaby sat next to her, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Aww, did you get scared?" Angelita teased playfully, wrapping her arms around the other and pulling her close to her chest. Crybaby stayed silent, laying her head on Angelita's shoulder.

Angelita played with her black and blonde hair while rubbing her back soothingly, making her a bit flustered.

She softly grabbed her by the chin, pulling her head up so they were facing each other. Crybaby smiled, looking into her eyes. Suddenly Angelita placed a quick kiss on Crybaby's nose, and let go of her chin.

Crybaby frowned, lifting her arm up and pushing a piece of hair behind Angelita's ear.

"You are such a tease.." She complained, pulling the brunette's face closer to hers.

"Oh yeah?" Angelita smirked.

Crybaby closed the gap between them, placing her lips onto Angelita's. It was a bit tense at first, but soon they both loosened up and melted into the kiss.
Angelita pulled away a few moments later, leaving Crybaby disappointed.

"Elitaaa.." She pouted, attempting to kiss her again but Angelita put a finger over her lips and giggled. "Shh, you need to sleep."

Angelita pulled Crybaby into her lap, rubbing her back again.

Crybaby sighed, letting herself sink into Angelita. Her eyes fluttered open and shut, sleep slowly taking over her body. Angelita placed a soft kiss on her forehead, whispering goodnight into her ear soothingly as she grabbed the remote to turn off the TV and placed a blanket over them.

Short chapter bc I'm tired and don't have a lot of motivation, surprisingly this only took me about 30 minutes