CHAPTER 1: THE DOOR TO DARKNESS CREAKS OPEN

I feel cold... I thought to myself as I sat next to the window of this bus, even though my body is cold my soul is hot burning with anger, I feel anger which can destroy this word this anger which burns through every single cell of my body leaves me silent.

This bus which is moving so slowly is taking me to my new hell 'ST Francis boarding school'...which is far far away from any civilization hidden in the dark forests.

"ST Francis will be better for you "ma said...I knew it was not her idea most probably it's my father's idea. I knew even though she always forgave me and treated me with warmth I know with in the depths of her heart she also wants me gone.

So here we are, they are taking me to this old boarding school where people like me live people whose brains doesn't work the way it should people whose mind is rotten even before they were born people who doesn't fit into the mediocre Mind set of my father.

I always knew this would happen that they would just throw me away as I don't fit into there happy suburban life fantasy .at this point I feel like was waiting for this to happen ...waiting for them to through me away to start living. Even though these thoughts cross my mind I can't forgive them all I fell is anger which is burning my soul and keeping me cold.

                                                                                                                                                                                     pg1

The bus moved slowly through the small road which is covered by trees on both ends even though the sun hasn't set the whole region was dark ...darkness covered it. I could only hear the sound of the bus moving

The silence was ear numbing.

Welcome to "ST Francis boarding school" the principal said her voce was devoid of any warmth or life, she was a short wrinkly old lady with frosty white hair for some reason she looked way over the age of 100.

Her office was dimly lit with her table lamp and all I could see was my father's face which as always was empty, the monotonous life of a suburban business man has killed his soul and he was devoid of any emotions which left him with deep sunken eyes and skinny body  .

"You may go to your room now... Becky will assist you" the principal said, I took my bag and walked away without even glancing at my father and he neither speared me a word nor a look.

I walked out of the door, there standing front of me was a SKELETON I was consumed by fear   my body was frightened to move and my thoughts were racing I didn't know what to do... should I return to the principal's room and demand there is a ghost or is my mind playing trick on me like before.

The skeleton walked up to me and introduced herself as Becky ,before I was about to lose my mind  I saw her up close. she was a human  and I let out a sigh of relief. Becky had ghostly pale skin and no flesh ,her skin was loose and frail, she was very  bony for a girl ,she had very thin hair and sunken  eyes like that of a corpse.

                                                                                                                                                                                        pg2

"You must be the new student Mikhael Fernandez " Becky asked, I replied with a nod

We walked through the long dimly lit hallway into my room, she welcomed me to the school even though she looks every very cold  her voice had a tinch  of sweetness to it , which i longed for. she asked me to not make any commotion while moving in as my roommate must be asleep as it was very late by the time we reached.

From outside I saw the room was pitch black and it was spreading darkness into the hallway. I walked into the room and somehow found my bed , the room was cold the exact same coldness I have felt throughout my life . I closed my eyes and drifted  into sleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                           pg3