prologue

hey everyone

I am writing a new story and yes it is from Frozen. Let me be clear only the extra person I created is from me the other characters belong to Disney. This is for the 30 day writing challenge. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good book and I hope you like it. If there are mistakes I am sorry but I am human and english is not my motherlanguage so I make mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

mysterious POV

We don't like cold. We don't like humans and we really don't like curses. Nobody remembers us while we were feared in the past. Nobody knows who we are anymore. Nobody hunts us down anymore for advise and magic. Nobody will ever know how we saved the ...

"ELIEN WILL YOU STOP MUMBLING TO THE ROCKS AND COME OVER TO ME SO I CAN MEASURE YOU AGAIN."

"But mom the readers need to know who we are otherwise they will be confused and will never understand our reasons to what we did when we did them."

" WILL YOU JUST COME HERE BEFORE I LET YOU BABYSIT THE PEBBLES AGAIN."

"No mom not the pebbles they are way to little and they poop everywhere they want and cry all the time and they keep rolling away. And JJ is always saying embarassing stuff about everyone.

Maybe you have noticed it my dear readers but I am no human. I am the coolest specie in this fricking world. I am the powerfull the greatest and most beautiful creature of all. I AM A TROLL.

Jup I am Elien. I am five years old and live far away from the kingdom Arendelle.

I am going to tell you the story of my life.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok I have started a new story because of the JustWriteIt contest. It is from Disney again and I hope you will like it. I have to write 10 000 words in a month plus I have exams. It will be tought and I hope I will succeed.

please comment and vote and correct me if I am wrong. If you are really want to you can always be my editor if you want.

toodles