(1)

I give Lawson a hug before
i board the plane.

" I love you " i said as gave him a kiss on the cheek " bye " he would respond, i walk down to board the plane, as i board the plane and get seated I suddenly feel a vibration come from my back pocket. I pull out my phone to see a message from Sam.

Sam

Hey! I'm so excited to see you! Hope you don't mind me bringing Robby and Yasmine with me?

Oh same here, I don't mind

Ok! See you soon!

See ya!
(Read)

I take my seat as I put my airpods in and cuddle up in my blanket as I thought to myself " Los Angeles, here I come. "

~

I wake up to the sound of the captain telling us we are landing, I pack all of my things back in my bag.

I finally get off the plane as I try looking for Sam and her friends I finally see he waving, I instantly bolt to har as I jump up and wrap my arms around her like a child

" I missed you so much Sam!! " I said, I slowly let go as I look at her with a warm smile " I missed you too. " I turned to the side to see a boy with blue eyes and long ish hair to the ends of his ears.

" Hi, I'm Robby " he'd say as he eyed me up and down and we shook hands, I seen Yasmine in the corner of my eye looking me up and down we a weird look on her face. " Hey Yasmine " id say but she didn't respond

" Can we just go already " Yasmine would say rolling her eyes in annoyance as she got in the passenger seat scrolling through her phone. We all got into the car and started heading to Sam's house.

~

I just got settled in to my room which was right down the hall from Robby's. I flunked down on my bed as I scrolled through Instagram until I got a notification
( Robby Keene has sent a friend request ) you smiled as you seen the notification and clicked ( Accept )

You then walked down the hall to go to the kitchen and get a bottle of water, it was pitch dark since it was around 3:00 in the morning, you bent over to get it out of the bottom of the fridge as you felt cold hands grip onto your waist.

" Sorry, trying to get through " my eyes widened as I heard Robby's voice, I then walked over to turn on a light in the kitchen to see him with a smirk on his face, " what's up with you? " I'd say " oh nothing " Robby would reply as he walked over to me looking me in the eye " goodnight " he'd say as he walked back to his room.

I then walked back back to my room as I slowly drifted asleep.

Sorry this chapter was short! This is my first book so give me some time here!