•If You Don't Woe Me By Now•

Saphire's POV:
We were at the mayor's funeral as I felt bad for Lucas. I hugged Ms. Weems arm as tears left my eyes. We all started leaving as i saw Wednesday run into the woods. 'What in the world is she doing?!' I thought. "Come on, Saph" Enid says grabbing my hand. "Sorry to keep you waiting" I say walking with her. I went to Yoko's room as I switched outfits. Enid went to go get something from Wednesday's room. I walked in as I saw Weds and Enid glaring at each other. "Uhm.." I say awkwardly. Enid started saying how Yoko and her are besties now like what am I??. Enid grabbed my wrist and slammed her door shut. "Enid, do you think that was kinda harsh" I say as we entered Yoko's room. "No" she responds still upset. "Enid I think I'm gonna go back to weds room, you can stay with Yoko for all i care" I say smiling. "She tried to kill us!" Enid said. "Enid..." I say packing my stuff. "I don't want you gone, Saph" she told me worried. "I'm fine" I say smiling as I left.

I knocked as I opened the door. "Saph.?" Wednesday said. "I don't want you to be alone" I say smiling. "Sorry about Enid" I said going to my bed. "Who is that?" I asked pointing at this bald man. "This is my uncle Fester" she told me. "It's a pleasure to meet you!" I say bowing. "Is this one of your friend's Wednesday?" He asked smiling to me. "N-" she tired to say as I cut her off. "Yes actually I am!" I laughed. "We just had some difficulties, but I already half forgave you weds" I said smiling. Wednesday and her Uncle left as I did homework. I grabbed my diary as I wrote inside of it. Weds came back which made me happy. "Saph, watch out for this diary" I hear weds say. "All right!" I smile as she stares at me. 'So weds is going on a date??' I thought as I fake smiled. "Thing, how about I do your nails!" I laughed as thing crawled to me.

Wednesday's POV:
Tyler planned a date for us but I couldn't stop thinking about Saphire. We watched a
movie that was torture. "You're making a Mistake" I say as he leaned in. "Probably" he said. "Definitely" i responded. We almost kissed until I saw the Sheriff and his group. "What the hell. Tyler" he said. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Tyler asked him. "The school groundskeeper found a motorbike by the lake. It matched the description of the one the bank robber stole. There's a canoe missing. Figured by be on raven island. I'm not going to ask what this is, but I never saw the two of you here." The sheriff said as I stared. I went back to my dorm as I saw it a mess. I looked around as I didn't see Thing or Saphire. "Thing? Saphire!" I said as I turned to see Thing nailed to a wall. I took the knife out as I stared in horror. I looked around for saphire until I saw a trail of blood and saw her. "Saph!" I say as she was bleeding a lot and her hands looked bruised and burned. I saw that her staff was broken and there was a knife in her chest. I picked Saph up as I ran to Uncle Fester with Thing and her.

He told me to put thing on the table as I held Saphire tightly. I saw that her blood stopped dripping, she's probably healing herself but I can't hear her heart beat. I felt water fill up my eyes as I kissed Saphire's cheek. "If you die, I will kill you!" I tell thing as i watched. Thing started moving as I put Saphire on the table quickly. "Go hurry up!!" I yelled as Uncle fester electrocuted her. I felt tears fall down my face as I held her hand tightly. "If you die Saphire I will date Tyler!" I threatened. She still hasn't moved as Uncle Fester kept continuing. "Please, wake up.. I love you! Okay! I'm sorry for everything I did! I know I don't know much about feelings but I do know that I love you I'm sorry!" I say cupping her face. Uncle fester stopped and left us alone. "Boo!" She yelled laughing. I slapped her as she gasped. "Ow!!" She whines. "Don't you dare do that again" I say glaring at her. "I'm sorry" she says healing her bruised hands. "Who did this to you" I say as I put my hand on her cheek.

Saphire's POV:
"I-Im sorry Wednesday I didn't see" I say which was a lie. She hugged me as I hugged back. Before I could speak she kissed me. I kissed back as she put her hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I opened my mouth. She slid her tongue in as we made out until someone coughed. I blushed as I hid my face in embarrassment. I hugged thing as I apologized. "I'm sorry for not saving you.." I say quietly. Wednesday picked me up as she walked to Ms. Weems office. I saw Ms. Thornhill as I glared at her. She left as Wednesday and Ms. Weems were glaring and talking to each other. Wednesday picked me up as she slammed the door shut.

Wednesday held my hand as Bianca told us to come with her. She handed weds papers of Laurel and how she is someone else. I couldn't tell Wednesday, like a witch I have a staff and a book and that person who hurt me and thing that night made sure I don't tell a soul and if I do I die. I went to my room as weds went to her therapist. I saw Enid walk in with her stuff as I stared at her. "May I please move back in" she says smiling gently. "Of course, I missed our trio" I smiled and helped her unpacked. Wednesday came back and said Xavier is in jail. "Hey" Enid said as Wednesday walked to our side of the room. "You're back" weds said as I hugged her. "I'm gone for a few days, the place gets trashed, and Thing and Saph almost dies, someone's gotta look out for you three" Enid said as I laughed.

I smiled softly as Enid and Weds are working together again. All of a sudden Enid asked about Weds date with Tyler. 'Oh yeah I forgot, me and weds aren't officially together' I thought. 'That's bullshit Saph and you know it!' Arielle yells in my mind. I went to my bed as weds went back to Tyler's work. "Are you both dating again?" Enid asked me. "No we aren't, we made out once but she probably felt bad because I was bleeding and almost died AGAIN" I say fake smiling. "She loves you Saph, we all know that" she tells me. "Maybe" I said thinking. I walked to weathervane as I saw Tyler and weds kissing. I saw her smirk as I teleported home quickly. "I'm done with love" I say wiping my tears roughly. "Saphire come on now.." Enid says hugging me. "Don't touch me!!" I yell as I laid on my bed crying. 'I don't understand, I really don't... if you make out with someone your friends still..?' I thought.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!