•A Murder Of Woes•

I went with Wednesday as she told me that Tyler is the Hyde. "Who said I was alone?" I hear Wednesday say as we all walked out to circle Tyler. "Actually.. you're coming with us" Bianca said as Tyler tried to leave. We chained him to the chair as I woke him up. He looked around at Xavier's drawings. "What's with the chains!" He yelled. "Don't ask stupid questions" weds told him. "Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie" he said. "That's only half true" She said. 'Oh so Tyler's mom is an outcast how fun.' Arielle said in my mind. "Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler asked us. "Saphire, please help me!" Tyler said looking at me. I walked towards him as Bianca held me back. "See Wednesday, she's weak" Bianca told her. "Hold her then" weds said. "Uh, guys? Enid just texted" Ajax said. "Thornhill's suspicious" he says. "How long until he morphs into that hideous thing" I say. "I'm not the monster!" Tyler yelled.

    "You are. I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane." Wednesday said. "Wait, you're basing all of this off some vision you had after we kissed?" Tyler asked. "Wednesday what are you doing?" Bianca asked as weds pulled out a sharp item. Wednesday went up to Tyler and tazed him with a tazer. Everyone left as I stayed with Wednesday. "No, don't leave me here with them, please! I'm begging you!" Tyler yelled as I smiled innocently with my blue eyes. "Aw~ you scared?" Arielle says. Wednesday held two tasers as Arielle grabbed a knife. Arielle laughed as Wednesday almost hit Tyler with a hammer. I saw lights and cop sirens as the sheriff barged in. Arielle and Wednesday raise their hands. I sat down at the police station as Weds was pacing around. "Shit.." I whispered as Ms. Weems walked in. "Sheriff Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping charges. Which is a miracle given the circumstances." Ms. Weems said. "Of course not, how long have you known?" Wednesday asked. "Excuse me?" He said.

   Wednesday tired to say how Tyler is the Hyde until Weems yelled at us to go. I glared at her as she looked at me surprised. Wednesday held my waist as Tyler walked towards us. "What do you want" I say glaring at him. "What does it feel like?" He asked. "What does what feel like?" Wednesday questioned. "To lose." He replied. I stared in disgust as he walked closer to us. "Tyler, back up" I say weirdly as he whispered in weds ear. I touched his shoulder as I burnt him a bit. He yelled and walked away fastly. We went back to Nevermore as Ms. Weems and weds yelled at each other. I looked in horror as they expelled Wednesday.

     Me and Enid helped weds packed. I hugged her tightly as I cried. "Calm down Mi amor.." she said kissing me. "I don't want you gone.." I say sadly. I cried as I laid my head on her chest. Her and Enid spoke as weds caressed my hair. "Eugenes awake!" I say gasping. I frowned as I hugged thing a goodbye. I went to visit Eugene as I smiled. We talked about alot of stuff as weds walked in. I smiled as I watched those two spoke. "That night in the woods. Someone set fire to that cave" Eugene said. "Yes, DR. Kinbott" weds replied. "It's so crazy that it was her. I don't really remember any of it. I just saw someone wearing black and those boots." He said. "What about her boots??" Weds asked. "There was an explosion of light and just for a moment, I saw that they weren't black they were red" Eugene said. I looked at Wednesday seeing that she finally understood.

      I closed the door as Wednesday approached behind Ms. Thornhill. "I thought you'd be halfway in New Jersey by now" she said. "You can drop the act, Laurel" I say. "I should have known it was you" weds said. I glared as she tried pretending. I smirked as Wednesday explained everything. "Ugh. That's enough. Tyler, honey, make mama happy and shut her up" she said taking off her glasses. "Permanently and make sure the little one as well" Laurel said. "He's not on your side" I say walking over to them. "Tyler will do anything for me" she said walking over to 'Tyler'. "Remember what I told you. I showed you who you really are" she said cupping 'Tyler's' face. "What they did to your mother... the outcast made you a monster" she told 'him'. "If you only hate outcasts, why is he killing normies as well?" Weds asked. I smiled as 'Tyler' turned back into Ms. Weems. I gasped as Laurel stabbed Ms. Weems with something in her neck. I tried healing her but it didn't work. "N-No.." I say. I heard a loud bang as I saw Wednesday passed out.