+[ I know that you will be there ]+

Damn, my motivations already gone, sorry if this is a shitty chapter I just got the impulsive decision to make this at like 2 am but I'm actually going to write this the next day so I'm not up until 5-6 am. Tis now the next day but I've lost half my motivation so again sorry if the chapters shitty.

TW:
Lots of mentions of blood
✨Tv Monster stuff✨
Slight/minor panic attack (idfk I tried to make it angsty but I think I failed miserably)

***
-CHARLIE POV-

     Lets just say, waking up in a pool of blood with a giant tv monster knocked out next to you isn't the greatest way to wake up after almost dying.

When I first woke up and looked to my side to see the monster that I thought would kill me and some blurry figure on top of it, was pretty terrifying. I saw the monster and quickly backed away and then that blurry figure got closer. I had no clue what/who this figure was but I assumed it was an employee or something like that.

I kept backing away and the thing was saying something but my ears were ringing to loudly to hear anything. "——-IE" I was able to make out more and more as the ringing in my ears calmed down. "—-RLIE, —s just m-" I tried to put pieces together and made out 'Charlie, it's just me' which didn't give me much context, but at least I knew it wasn't an employee, because those bitches are silent as fuck. (Sorry I had to add some sort of humor in this chapter. Also Oh Ana started playing for music so be ready for angst)

My breath got shorter to the point were I felt I couldn't breath. The fact that the monster could've killed me was terrifying. The figure started saying something about my breathing and I tried my best to calm down until a thought popped into my head. Ranboo. I thought I said it in my head but apparently not because the figure said "Ranboo? What about them? Are they okay?". My vision got clearer and the figure was Sneeg, but he was covered in blood with copper wire looking things all in his hair.

My breathing started calming. "What happened to you?" I asked Sneeg, I was worried about all the blood more than anything else, " The blood is Austins-" he pauses before continuing "the wall crushed him first and I was just barely able to escape it but I had to use his body as a barricade for the wall to slow down" Sneegs eyes started to water proving that it was a sensitive topic before finishing his story. "The wires are from me killing employees, I heard you yell to Ranboo about a button and I ran over here but a bunch of employees blocked me. I had a knife so uhm, I killed them and wired bursted out of them" Sneeg finished his story, then he asked "so what got you into that monster predicament"

(I really don't feel like writing out the entire plot from when Ranboo found Charlie to when he died so just act like I did :D)

***

-SNEEG POV-

Charlie told me everything, from what he remembered in the cabin, to then. I felt so bad for him, but at least Ranboo made it out alive.

...

Right?

Word count not counting this: 543

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! Ik it's not the best and it's short but this is all I got for now soooooo.
Now I'll see y'all in like a month 👍 (jkjkjk)
I'll try to get the next chapter out by next week.
:)