Arguement

Laurence and Aphmau were both arguing on who was the hottest

"Oh come on! You know you're the hottest here!" Aphmau exclaimed, she gave him a serious expression as she puts her hands on her hips, rolling her eyes.

"No, you are." Laurence leaned into the wall, yelling back at her.

"No I'm not!" She retorted playfully as she pouted.

"Oh yeah? Lets see that in my room." He said, an expression of lust coming into his face as he said that seriously. Aphmau instantly got what he said, blushing intensely.

"A-are you serious?" Her eyes widened, her face turned a red hue as she stood there nervously, Laurence then nodded, showing that he was 100% serious about it.

He then pulls her to his room "Come on! Don't be a chicken.. i KNOW you're the hottest here!!" He chuckled softly, soon turning his face to her after dragging her to his room, giving her a smug look "you know you need me since yesterdayyy~" he teased.

"I was drunk!!" She argued "No excuses, you were sober." He soon slid his hand to her waist slowly sliding it under her shirt, giggling.

"L-Laurence!! Garroth and Zane are home!!" Aphmau stammered, her face was redder now if that was even possible "Then don't be loud!" He said, proud of himself. "You know I can't be quiet in bed right??" Laurence knew she was but he just wanted to tease her.

"Come onnn" He said laughingly.

"..fine" Aphmau crossed her arms, letting Laurence do whatever he wanted.

Laurence then grabbed the hem of her shirt, quickly taking it off her "you know.. not only are you hot.. but cute too." He leaned down to kiss her neck gently as he led her to his bed, Aphmau just nodded nervously, biting her bottom lip as she held back a moan.

"You better not make any noises or we'll both regret it" he warned her, his tone soft but serious, Aphmau nodded again, holding tight into his shirt as he continued to kiss her neck, leaving a small visible mark behind. He then moved to her face, kissing her passionately then pulling away "Aaare you ready?" He said playfully "because I'm about to show you just who's the hottest in the room!"

"Y-yeah whatever." Aphmau stammered, feeling his hands pull away and reaching to his belt buckle as he opened it, unzipping his jeans in the process. He rubbed his thumb on a sensitive part of her neck(listen idk how that works but it worked on Chai HELPP)

Aphmau suddenly moaned, which Laurence's smirk widened, he then slides off his pants, taking off his boxers, Aph then covered her face with her hands, which Laurence removed them after "What? You don't like what you see?" He said seductively "or are you too shy to stare? Come on I don't bite.. unless you want me to" He smirked, Flirting with her, Aphmau makes a cute noise in embarassment -"Eep!!" She squeaked, covering her face again.
"Oh come on.." he held both of her wrists with one hand, pinning it to the wall above her "don't hide that beautiful face away from me." He chuckled.

The black haired girl gasped as she felt her hands being pinned into the wall, she blushed harder, looking at his face nervously. He then asked "can i take your pants off?" He asked, "Y-yes.." Aphmau said.

"Before i start —" he opened his drawer, putting his hand in and taking out a condom "I'm definitely not gonna impregnate you, Zane and Aaron would kill me!" He rolled his eyes (Laurence is basically Aphmau's secret boyfriend, like cheating on aaron because im silly)

"H-hey! You're not the only one getting killed here!" Aphmau argued "yeah yeah!! Now back to the point.." he opened the condom and slid it on his member as it twitched to contact to his own hand.

Aphmau tried not to watch, slightly tugging the sheets in nervousness.
Laurence then took off his shirt, Aphmau stared at his body, which Laurence then noticed "What? You love the view huh?" He teased her.
Aphmau scoffed and folded her hands.

Laurence just laughed, removing her arms then suddenly pushing her down on the bed – which caused her to gasp.

He then slid off her pants, then teasingly rubbing her clit as he puts his free hand on the side of her hip, basically being on top of her.

Aphmau made gasping noises, her breath getting heavy "m-mhh!~..." She moaned. "Shhh.." Laurence then puts the free hand that was on her hip before - on her mouth.

He slowly increased the speed of the rubbing, Aphmau wrapped her legs around Laurence's waist, twitching in response to the pleasure given. "M-mphhh!.." She made muffled moaning noises, Laurence felt her slowly getting wet, he then stopped rubbing and inserted his member in, starting with slow thrusts. Aphmau grips the bedsheets, tossing her head left and right due to the pleasure given, Laurence placed both of his hands between her as he began thrusting gradually fast. Aphmau lets out soft moans, gasping softly after each thrust.

He then went faster than before, which caused Aphmau to arch her back off the bed, He laughed softly as he saw how sensitive she was getting. "Oh? Is this too fast for you? Well then... How about if I go slower instead?" he teased playfully, speeding things up slowly but steadily.

"N-ngh~!! N-no- ahh~!.. f-faster..~" Aphmau begged in between moans.

He responded by picking up speed increasing notches until they were almost going full force without stopping once. Each grunt or whimper that escaped her lips drove him wild wanting nothing more than to hear her scream louder than ever before — As if sensing something wrong her body tensed up, forcing him deeper inside of her causing him to yell out loud.

"O-oooh..!~" Aphmau lifted her head up in pleasure, closing her eyes hard as her body bounced back and forth to his thrusts. Laurence grunted as he felt himself nearing climax.. but he didn't want to cum just yet. So he held back, pounding her faster than before.
Aphmau moans his name in between her almost loud moans. Aphmau's body heat rises as she felt herself nearing climax too "L-Laurence I'm a-about to—" Hearing that, Laurence cuts her off by going faster, the bed swaying. He went fast without a care in the world, he whimpered as he thrusts, Aphmau squeezed his waist with her legs as she tightened her grip.

As she squeezed him tighter he could feel himself nearing climax once again. He was losing control quickly now that he was so close. (Or knowing that they were both close)

"N-nghhhh~!! L-Laurence!~ please..~" He chuckled darkly as she begged for him. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against hers as he slammed himself against her. He growled low in his throat, gripping her hips tightly as he pulled her close against himself. "Oh, yeah..." He breathed hotly against her ear."Just like that, baby..." His voice sounded rough with desire.
He kept slamming himself into her.. Aphmau then finally cums all over his member, some of it leaking into his bedsheets. Her body shook after cumming.

He smiled as he felt her shake from coming. "Mmmm... Good girl." he said with a smirk, grunting after thrusts still. His smile grew wider as he felt her body tense up beneath him. He gripped her thighs hard, beginning to slam his hips against hers once again.

He then finally went over the edge, moaning loudly as he came inside the condom, panting heavily as he pulled out and collapsed on top of her. "W-woah.." Laurence said in surprise to what they both just did.

"See? You ARE hot." he said "And cute." He continued.

⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊⊹.⁺₊

Woah???!?!?!?!?!! 1313 words is insane