The mission

At the end of the school, people were leaving the school. A figure could be seen running to football field, his green hair flustered through the wind and his green eyes sparkle like the jewelry under the sunset.

He happily dropped the ball under his feet as he kicked over and over again. the whole place seems to be brightened up with his smile.

Suddenly the ball rolled over to a person foot. That guy bent down and picked the ball up. The boy ran over and he gave the ball over. With one sentence came out of his mouth, "Do you like football?"

The boy looked up and his eyes seems to shine even brighter. He replied happily, "I do. I love football."

The guy looked down at the boy and requested, "Will you save people who love football?"

The boy doesn't to understand the question but he still nodded his face really hard like chicken poke on rice. He answered seriously, "I will."

That is how Tino got the letter to the top school for football player. That middle age guy gave him the recommendation letter after hearing his answer. He gave him the contract number and giving him one mission before leaving him behind. [Please protect Shu's feeling.]

The moment Tino got this mission, he swore to complete it well. Not because of the reward that the man would give him nor his love for the soccer but because he was bored.

Even he said he do it for soccer but that doesn't mean he will do for other people.
He doesn't like dealing with people at all but this person, Shu, impressed Tino a little.

Shu was a famous football player not only his football skill is unmatched but his Magic strength is the strongest.

Right, this is world have something called Magic. Somehow some people can use magic when playing football. They can perform all kinds of magic skill with the ball of the carrier.

They are called Player. Naturally this is harmful that's why there is an organization called FU that controlled every Player who can use magic as a trainee under them.

This never got anything to do with Tino until that guy come and gave him this mission. What really interested Tino was not Shu's power but his personality.

Shu was called to be perfect without flaw and always had a slight smile on his face.

Right now, he was standing in front of Player building and it was highly restricted. Tino was in daze at what to do, suddenly the voice of harsh tone entered his ear.

"What are you doing? Do you want to die? Standing at this gate." The navy hair boy with jacket on his shoulder. His blue eyes glared at Tino like looking at weakling. His face showed his arrogant attitude.

Somehow Tino felt something off about him but he couldn't pin point it. Tino said  with a blank face in a simple tone, "I am a Player so how do I get inside?"

The boy obsevered Tino up and down before opened the door with his fingerprint. Tino watched as the boy got inside. The boy turned his head and said uninterestedly, "Don't you want to get inside? Follow me."

Tino followed after him in obedience. He glanced at the building that is like the prison to people who stayed here. That person can go in and out of this person must be person of high position or a potential Player.

Tino stared at the guy back in daze. Only to reach the elevator after the long corridor after walking for so long. Tino dropped his head down to hide his face. Maybe he was too nervous or his positivity ran away from him. Tino thought he was being influenced by environment. He couldn't feel anything in his heart other than emptiness inside.