Chapter 85💜🦋

Hello 😀

Sorry sollaama kollaama ponadhukku:(

Seri vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

*******

Pon:Seri.. enga pa innu SSivaangi eh kaano?

Saranya:Vandhutto..

All gaze landed on the epitome of beauty infront of them who came towards them in lite blue coloured silk saree with her hair high bun and the flowers adorned around it.Her neck with the golden jewels and the bangles in her hands and her anklets in her ankles made her to shine like a queen.

Iyer:Ellaaru munnaadiyu keel eh vilundhu aasirvaadham vaaangikko ma..

She kneeled down and got blessings from everyone and they moved towards the pooja room to finish off the pooja then they all settled in the living room as the priest left from there.

Pon:Seri saaptu poi thoongunga konja nero..ponga..saaingaalame..nalangu vachuttu nalaiku mehndi podanum naa pottu raathiri sangeet nu ennamo sonninga.. adha vachu mudichirunga apro..adutha naal adhigaalai le kalyanam vachu mudichirula..enna Dharma seri dhaane?

Dharma:Mmm seri dha..neenga poi rest edunga da..saaingaalam paakalaa..ponga..

Others too agreed and went to their respective rooms giggling as the boys gang lifted Ashwin on their shoulders who moved towards Sivaangi to speak with her.

And at evening..,

Siv:Amri... amaidhiyaa iru di..

Amritha giggled and Saraswathi applied haldi on her legs.

Siv:Aththa..

Saras:Ennna di un amma dha poosanumaa?

Suba:Illa ava aththaan  dha poosanu.. yen chello?

She asked teasingly at her as Sivaangi blushed hard.All chuckled and Suba poured water on her head followed by Gowri,Maha, Saraswathi, Saranya, Rukkumani, Rajammal and other neighbours and village ladies.

Saras:Seri nee poi kuli da..naanga Ashwin ku enna pandraanga nu paathuttu  varom..

Siv:Mmm seri ma.

Saranya:Vaa naan ulla varaiku varen..Amritha andha thuniya eduthu papa mela podu..

Amritha took the towel and wrapped it around SIvaangi.And they took her upstairs towards her room.

And others left from there to see Ashwin who was behind in the garden side.

Ash:Deii yen da ipdi aatam aadringa?

Ragha:Saavu leyy sollaama kollaama kalyanam panna le?

Saying he applied the haldi on his face fully as others laughed seeing him.

Saras:Eyy enna en pullaya ipdi panni vachirukkinga?

Ash:Aththa..andha thanni eduthu oothu'tha kannu yeriyudhu..

Saras:Nagarunga da anguttu..enna nga neengalu sirichuttu ninnutu irukkinga?

Dharma:Oru naal dhane ma?Adhellaa perusaa eduthukka kodaadhu..

Saraswathi shooked her head and poured water on Ashwin's head and wiped his face.

Saras:Azhagi..

Ashwin smiled widely at her but soon pouted seeing some random neighbouring lady's daughter gawking at him.

Ash:Aththa paaru'tha avala..

Saraswathi turned towards his eyes direction and widened her eyes before hiding him behind her.