🌙🩸The BloodMoon Rises🩸🌙

I sat at my vanity drying my wet hair and wearing my fluffy pink robe, feeling a strange presence. looking around my dimly lit room I saw 2 pairs of eyes looking directly at me. before I could wonder where they came from they came closer and I stood up looking for a weapon. One of them got in front of me while the other grabbed me swiftly from behind. they looked familiar but my heart was beating too fast for me to think. They were both red robotic men with heads shaped like a moon, half the face a crescent bright crimson and the other side jet black. both had evil grins and sharp piercing eyes like demons.
"Hello, little doll~" one of them spoke in a deep voice that shook me to my core. I struggled in his grasp but I was powerless against his force.
"We're not going to hurt you at all," the other said grabbing my hands, pinning them above my head with ease and placing my body up against my wall. I gulped in fear.
"T...Then why would you jump me?" I asked remembering only now that they resemble the daycare attendant from the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex I used to go to as a teen. "What do you want?" I demand while they looked me up and down.
"we'd like to play a game." - One twin said, binding me by the throat in his claws pulling be back closer onto him.
"And this is just our first if it's all the same!" - The other twin said, before teaseing the rope of my robe and pulling it open with lustful passion exposing my bare chest and delicate panties.
"Oh," I say a bit turned on as they admire my body that is now displayed before them, my face turns bright red.
"as long as you're careful with me..."I say a bit flustered.
The twins laugh at how embarrassed I am, the one in front of me swiftly pulls down my underwear to my ankles before stripping me of my robe. I stand there completely naked for their viewing pleasure.
"Don't be shy now..." - The Twin holing me against him says from behind my ear, his hand reaches around me to caress my breasts. my heart beats hard under my chest and I start to feel a flutter in my lower body, they continue to prod and poke at me humiliated and exposed.
"Getting excited aren't you?" - The twin in front of me asks, as he takes his turn to fondle my breasts as they perk up at his touch.
"please be gentle with me." I plead breathing a bit heavier.
"Of course~" - Both twins reply, they both continue to feel me up and down before they lay me down on my bed letting go of me
"Your legs... Spread them" the hiss in unison and obediently I spread my legs apart exposing myself more.
"Do you guys like that?" I ask shyly touching my sensitive area and spreading my slick folds showcasing my entry to them.
"Oh, yes indeed, please continue," they said in unison as they both lay on either side of me. one watching my face intently still enraptured with my breasts while kissing me deeply, I moan into his lips while the other twin starts feeling his way down to my core replacing my hands with his. I moan softly still they relentlessly tantalize my body. The two of them continue to enjoy touching me and seeing my reactions as I get completely open and vulnerable for their pleasure. Still moaning as the one kissing me slips his long red tongue in my mouth feeling around with it. The other smiles and laughs with dark temptations moving down between my legs to get a closer inspection.

"We both want to have our way with you." the lower one said in a malevolent tone. It was clear that I enjoyed being teased like this as takes his fingers to my clit and starts to vibrate, them his fingers robotic but soft. sliding his middle and ring fingers inside he precedes to penetrate me with them slipping in a s deep as he can whilst putting pressure on my G-spot.
"Mmmmm fuck!" I moan loudly as they pleasure me. The feeling is so intense I instantly released myself on his robotic hands that knew expertly how to make me climax, I coated his fingers in my necture as I reached a spark of euphoric ecstasy.
"Now that we have you all warmed up." one twin says removing his fingers from me.
"Time to bend you over, little pup." the other one says pulling my hips and flipping me on my stomach. I then almost instinctually raise my backside for him to places himself directly behind me. the other twin kneels in front of me on the bed with his groin close to my face he takes out of his pants what looks like a monstrous red tentacle. he starts to stroke his grotesque shaft gently and I feel the other twin rubbing his against my acheing depths.
"Open wide little slut." the twin in front of me says impatiently rubbing his wriggling crimson horror around my lips, watching me open my mouth to reseve his eldritch length. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before, the alien way it pulsated and throbbed on my tounge before slithering down my throat, coating itself in my saliva.
his twin slide the tip inside of me and it felt even more wrong and foreign to my body. They way his member stretched and moves as if it had motive of its own.
            "We're gonna fuck you till you can't move," Bloodmoon says slamming his cock deep into me hitting my G spot hard.
           "Be a good little whore..." The other grabs a fist full of my hair and guides my mouth deeper over his shaft. "Just like that," he says fucking my throat mercilessly watching as I struggle for air. gagging on his bulbous tentacle, I look up at him moaning with my mouth full as I'm being penetrated even harder by his twin.
                    "For a naughty toy, you sure are tight," he proclaims continuing his burning assault inside my heat, griping my hips steadily and slapping my ass hard as they advance to useing me like a personal fuck doll.
                     "Faster you little cunt" He horsefuly orders me and I obey bobbing my head faster taking his cock in my throat harder I damn near asphyxiate, looking up at his proud grinning face my eyes proceed to watering due to his monstrosity of a cock wriggleing down my esophagus. I feel his twin bashing my cervix with full unrelenting force which causes me to climax again, lubricating his his cock for further exploration into my depths.
"She likes when we order her around," he says as my hips move with his rhythm. I can barely breathe as I let out muffled indecent moans of pleasure in my mouth which seem to push him over the edge as he releasing a load of warmth down my throat. I continue to suck and swallow it all as he slowly pulls it out with a loud pop from my mouth I'm able to breathe easily once again.
"Now give us a big smile while my twin fucks your cunt senselessly," he demands dominantly. I smile at him obediently as my eyes roll back I moan louder, He slaps my face roughly before he grips it in his hand and wraps his red claw around my cheeks from under my chin "Stick out your tongue little slut." he says still gripping my cheeks. I obey presenting my swollen tongue that was just a moment ago wrapped around his shaft. He watches me and he grins in satisfaction at my submission.
His twin slams himself hard and deep inside of me one last time, finally filling me up with his hot reluctant seed before unsheathing it from my heat.
"What a impressive cock slut you are," he says as I lay there catching my breath.
"I'm still not done with you yet," the twin who I just had in my jaws proclaimed still maliciously grinning. He sits up on the bed and picks me up on his lap so I'm facing away from him. He holds me up underneath my thighs spreading my legs open, placeing me just over his hardened cock before filling my beaten cunt once more with a painful thrust. I cry out loudly as I'm penetrated again arching my back and his cock hits my G Spot even better than the last. I relinquish my body to him as the burning stings turn to numbness in my depths.
"I can barely take it," I say in desperation as he continues to relentlessly ruin my insides.
"but I know you can." he moans. As he keeps going and I can only feel his cock pulsating rapidly as he thrust deep inside one last time before he ejaculates again. "GAAAHHHHhhhh" he growls out a demonic sound of pleasure before pulling himself out of raw pulsating warmth. He places my weak body gently down on the bed.
"Such a good little cum slut you are," he says kissing me gently as his twin helps to clean me up with a warm towel.
"Would you like us to stay the night?" his twin asks. I nod softly with the last remaining energy I have left. They tuck me in and they both lay next to me rubbing my body till I fell asleep.